• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We're still sh*t.

Not many shots from inside the box and on another day we don't get a penalty and it takes Xhaka another 5 years to score a goal like that in an Arsenal shirt.

Saka whether he meant it or not, doesn't score that every match.

The only positive I personally saw was it's worth starting that exact same front 4 again but even then, it was the most hated Arsenal players in internet history that actually got the W today.
The shots we did have inside should have went in. Martinelli and the shot that smashed the bar, plus the Bellerin to Ers cut back.

Come on like,there are a lot of positives to take from tonight.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Brighton A
Westbrom A
Palace H
Newcastle H
Southampton A

Games we should be winning and its a good chance to get back into the season these run of games. We have to win 4 of them.
tut tut.

This is where Arsenal gets the fans and breaks your heart.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Brighton A
Westbrom A
Palace H
Newcastle H
Southampton A

Games we should be winning and its a good chance to get back into the season these run of games. We have to win 4 of them.
We should be looking at 15 from 15 there. Get that and we will be 6th or there abouts as others will slip up.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The shots we did have inside should have went in. Martinelli and the shot that smashed the bar, plus the Bellerin to Ers cut back.

Come on like,there are a lot of positives to take from tonight.
Nah, sorry there's very few.

Chelsea were leggy today and I think some of the more positive fans are reading too much into it.

Arsenal4life14

tut tut.

This is where Arsenal gets the fans and breaks your heart.
True, This is a huge chance for Arteta to get some results, But the players have to step up as well and take responsibility, Some of the individual errors so far this season have been shocking.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Nah, sorry there's very few.

Chelsea were leggy today and I think some of the more positive fans are reading too much into it.
Well I'm on the positive train.

City have Everton, Chelsea, Brighton, Palace, West Brom and Sheffield United in their next 6.

Leicester have Palace, Newcastle, Southampton, Chelsea, Everton, Leeds.

Liverpool have West Brom, Newcastle, Southampton, United, Burnley and Sp**s.

United have Wolves, Villa, Liverpool, Fulham, Sheffield United and us.

Chelsea have Villa, City, Fulham, Leicester, Wolves and Burnley..

Thats a lot of the teams above us all playing each other. We go and get 15 points here moves us to 32. Meanwhile they all take points off each other and suddenly things are looking a lot better. I'm positive. If we win our next 6 and go into the United game we will beat them. Tonight was the beginning not the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The relegation talk was always silly. Our next 2 games are important need to get results there and start the positive run of result

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The relegation talk was always silly. Our next 2 games are important need to get results there and start the positive run of result

I don't think it was, imagine we weren't "Arsenal" and people only went by our stats and results we'd be definitely be talked about as being in danger of getting pulled into a relegation battle.

I don't want us to take our place in the league for granted and if we are poor enough it'll happen. Hopefully now we can turn it around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think it was, imagine we weren't "Arsenal" and people only went by our stats and results we'd be definitely be talked about as being in danger of getting pulled into a relegation battle.

I don't want us to take our place in the league for granted and if we are poor enough it'll happen. Hopefully now we can turn it around.
The quality of team is not Fulham Westbrom Sheffield Burnley Brighton Newcastle we have a good team we just been in bad run because of manager insist play players that have to be benched.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

It wasn't that people genuinely thought it was possible that was the problem. It was just to be in and around that kind of conversation was very far from what every Arsenal fan thought in September time.

Think most fans would have expected 4-8th ish. 15th though nobody called that. Let's hope we win a few on the bounce and starting moving up the table.

A win today is nice. However it is useless if we lose the next game or draw it. Beating United was great but its soon forgotten if not winning more.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The quality of team is not Fulham Westbrom Sheffield Burnley Brighton Newcastle we have a good team we just been in bad run because of manager insist play players that have to be benched.

Oh yes, I agree with that but when "big" teams go down I don't think it's necessarily the quality of the team that gets them there.

Enough poor results and lack of confidence leads to downing of tools and if that's allowed to continue then relegation can happen.

That's not to say I thought it would happen for us, because I didn't. But it wasn't silly to talk or worry about, not in the slightest especially when all of the metrics supported the fact that we were actually playing around the level we were at.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Today is confirmed that Arteta needs more guts to play youngsters and be less oppressive with them while attacking. Martinelli for example, he puts effort.in defending but you can see he is not doing what Arteta says everytime he touch the ball. ESR seems to care less and try more. Balogun the same, they still try.

Our senior players were like that when Özil played and we got good results pre pandemia. Problem started when he turned to 3 back and forbid them to be creative because of the fear of recieving goals.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom