• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@American_Gooner I saw your exact same thread at the exact same time.

You're too quick FFS :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
This is interesting one. I like Eddie. I don't want to lose both Eddie and Balogun. We should find a way to keep 1 of them.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I said in the Balogun thread that either him or Eddie will leave because the agent will want to get one of them out the door whatever happens. It’s better for the club to cash in on Nketiah and keep Balogun so if they firm up their interest I think he’ll be the one to go. I doubt the interest is anything too serious though.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep Balogun, sell Eddie, use the cash to bring in one of our summer targets early. In an ideal world we send Ceballos back and bring in Bissouma, very unlikely though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
10m seems a bit too low, Liverpool would be getting at least club a record transfer from their usual suspects for him.

Not against it if it has a nice sell on/buy back, mind.

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Given financial state of clubs I wouldn't be surprised if this is a loan with mandatory option to buy. Of course, if all of this is true and it materializes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This guy also doesn't deserve any stick whatsoever (have seen him get some on social media). He may not be good enough as a starter, but still think he is a decent squad player, he's scored some important goals for us in the past.

He also works his absolute nuts off for the team. I've never seen an Arsenal forward put in as big a shift as Eddie did against City away last season. If he goes ill wish him all the best, and back him go have a successful PL career.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People saying, keep Balogun ( Off the basis of 74 minutes of first team football in his career, I'll add) well it's not really our choice if we keep him or not, he needs to sign a new contract.

Eddie gets done dirty on here. He's England's all time under 21 scorer. Yeah his games not fully developed yet, but it won't be at his age.

If we're selling to bring in another CF fair enough, but I can't say I'm delighted about the prospect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
15-20m would be acceptable. Also would open doors to Bolagun so his chances will be increased. He decent striker Eddie but not really a type you depend on he very limited at times.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Actually sell all our current strikers, then buy a top striker around 21-24, then bring Welbeck back as a back up after Brighton get relegated...everyone is happy then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom