• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Alex Runarsson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The best I can see us doing is having him on the loan merry go-round for the next 4 years.

No club at his level are going to pay him close to £40k a week so I can't see him leaving permanently.

I wish I had a mate as good as Inaki Cana, that's all I can say about this whole business :lol:

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The best I can see us do is have him on the loan merry go-round for the next 4 years.

No club at his level are going to pay him close to £40k a week so I can't see him leaving permanently.

I wish I had a mate as good as Inaki Cana, that's all I can say about this whole business :lol:
Think he’s fine as a third choice and better than Macey. But Okwonko and Hein are rated highly and coming through.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is what happens when you buy a player based off the recommendation of your goalkeeping coach. And if this was his recommendation, what does that say about him?

How can we have faith in any transfer window when we sell our second choice keeper and back him up with someone who isn't good enough, who we want to move on in the next window. Now apparently he needs a loan for experience?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we get someone in place before allowing him to move on.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arteta was asked about Runarsson in the press conference this morning and he said, "there's nothing there, yet". But that they are "assessing the goalkeeper situation". Sounds like something will definitely happen.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This signing makes me very worried about the future of the club. How do you sign a goalkeeper based on what a coach says? Don’t we have any scouts left?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Posted in the other thread but I don't understand how we didn't pursue Areola on loan when it was clear he was moving to any London club. He'd be a solid #2. Ruffier is free with over 500 Ligue 1 apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom