• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@Macho with a minus 8. Bold move to save the free hit. Difficulty of getting players back in that you took out.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I bottled it and did a late free hit. Wouldn’t have been able to relax over the next few days otherwise.

I’ll just plan properly for any upcoming blanks.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Well from Neto, Bruno and Pieters the closest I came to a return was a Burnley clean sheet :lol:
Everyone had a crap start so far so all going according to plan for now.

Arsenal and Sp**s has me a bit nervous lol.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal and Sp**s has me a bit nervous lol.

I didn’t free hit so instead of having Arsenal players like everyone else I’ve only got Mitchell playing tomorrow :lol:

Think my GW lives and dies with captain KDB.

Who’s your captain for this week and how many have you got left?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I didn’t free hit so instead of having Arsenal players like everyone else I’ve only got Mitchell playing tomorrow :lol:

Think my GW lives and dies with captain KDB.

Who’s your captain for this week and how many have you got left?
5 left to play
Maybe 6 if Mitchell starts

Captain KDB as well
My 3 City players have to survive Pep Roulette

:shivering::shivering:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You’re basically doing what I was going to do until I decided to free hit.

So far I’ve gained 8 points from using it. I’m aiming for a 30 point benefit. Feel like that’s a good return. So far it’s looking good with Laca, Lloris, Cancelo, Tierney, Son and Gundogan still to play but I’m low-key nervous.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

5 left to play
Maybe 6 if Mitchell starts

Captain KDB as well
My 3 City players have to survive Pep Roulette

:shivering::shivering:

Think we’ve got pretty identical teams then mate.

I couldn’t go triple City :lol: my stress levels don’t need that.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Also have KDB as captain. Did go with triple City (Cancelo and Dias) as it seemed smart for GW19, but Pep Roulette is scary indeed.

Not expecting much this week and I see a lot of people have used the free hit or wildcarded. Expecting to drop behind a bit this week and hopefully catch up with a good GW19.

Still not sure what to do with DCL, though. Might have to move him on, shame to waste a player in GW19.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I spent like 2 hours trying to decide my wildcard and I may have wasted it :lol:

I had an excellent team with a pretty decent bench boost for GW19 but I would've had to drop Son, which was my plan all along until I looked at Sp**s fixtures, they literally face the bottom 4 within the next 6 GWs so the FOMO was too strong :mad:. I had to settle with Brewster instead of ESR like I wanted since the budget forward options are **** and Areola for GK because Potter ****ed me by benching Ryan.

Been twerking for Salah for weeks and got KdB instead too btw :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

So far every player I brought in on a free hit that I didn’t have already has blanked bar Maguire. :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Lol KDB shoulda taken the f*cking penalty I’d have gone clear.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

****ed myself this round. I couldn't decide which team to double up on for defence. Settled on Sp**s at home to Fulham who have scored bugger all goals instead of City. Magic. Same logic and opted for Clark with them playing Sheffield United and benched AWB.

If I kept Dias and AWB I'd be flying and well clear of @Macho

Macho

Dusted 🔻

****ed myself this round. I couldn't decide which team to double up on for defence. Settled on Sp**s at home to Fulham who have scored bugger all goals instead of City. Magic. Same logic and opted for Clark with them playing Sheffield United and benched AWB.

If I kept Dias and AWB I'd be flying and well clear of @Macho
:lol: you still got triple Arsenal to play anyways.

I had big plans for the following game week so I was always coming back anyways.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had a pretty decent week considering I’m only playing 9.

Just Mitchell left to play now so if it’s another Arteta disasterclass there’ll be some silver lining :lol:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
3oRdgxQ.png

tenor.gif

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

My free hit ended up getting me 21 points more than I would have otherwise so I’ll take that.

Not the glamorous 70 pointer I wanted but you aim to gain about 20 points from each chip so I can’t complain.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom