• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Interested who'll sign him i think Liverpool maybe will try. 42m is alot of money but he very decent CB

Remember that's Euros so more like £37.5M. Bayern been linked heavily of course as a Boateng replacement.

Mind you, I've not been overly impressed with him at times this season, that game at Old Trafford & at the weekend there vs Dortmund a couple of examples.

wolfkidultman

Remember that's Euros so more like £37.5M. Bayern been linked heavily of course as a Boateng replacement.

Mind you, I've not been overly impressed with him at times this season, that game at Old Trafford & at the weekend there vs Dortmund a couple of examples.

He looks extremely aggressive and rash in his defending. More athletic Mustafi.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom