• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Backpass FC

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
I lost myself in the beauty of it that I was replaying it :lol:

To answer your question; no, the sideways passing doesn’t work against low blocks who don’t care to press, but low blocks are always hard to play against, even the best teams with the most creative players can struggle... see Liverpool against West Brom. You need a combination of talent, determination and luck to unlock them by scoring the first goal, which we don’t yet have.
blah, blah, low block, throw in a bit of luck, blah, blah, most creative, blah, blah, first goal...

Have you ever played football?

shoot for the top

I lost myself in the beauty of it that I was replaying it :lol:

To answer your question; no, the sideways passing doesn’t work against low blocks who don’t care to press, but low blocks are always hard to play against, even the best teams with the most creative players can struggle... see Liverpool against West Brom. You need a combination of talent, determination and luck to unlock them by scoring the first goal, which we don’t yet have.

You still won't answer my question. If you aren't sure of your responses, you should do some research before you post something misleading.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
It's versus Fulham

Did it against Man City and Liverpool too. The backwards and sideways passing and quick transition that resulted in the goals.

Besides, most clips highlighting Wengerball you’ll find came against teams like Norwich, so that’s not a valid argument.

EinmalImmerEwig

When it’s done right Artetaball can be beautiful.
When done right everything can be beautiful

poop.png

EinmalImmerEwig

Did it against Man City and Liverpool too. The backwards and sideways passing and quick transition that resulted in the goals.

Besides, most clips highlighting Wengerball you’ll find came against teams like Norwich, so that’s not a valid argument.
you are a classic high functioning person.
you have one thing in your brain, and that's perfect, 100% correct, and nothing will change your mind.
Some people call it resolute, unwavering, etc.
FuXk Wengerball, don't change the subject or deflect.

Have you played football...ever?

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
you are a classic high functioning person.
you have one thing in your brain, and that's perfect, 100% correct, and nothing will change your mind.
Some people call it resolute, unwavering, etc.
FuXk Wengerball, don't change the subject or deflect.

Have you played football...ever?

I agree :lol:

And yes, i have played football. Why do you ask?

EinmalImmerEwig

I used to play indoors with my air max in various positions. Outdoors I played as a keeper. I couldn’t afford football boots.
So that's a 'No' then

Fair enough

There should be no shame in it

In fact it's impressive that you've admitted it

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
So that's a 'No' then

Fair enough

There should be no shame in it

In fact it's impressive that you've admitted it

You asked if I ever played football. I said yes. You didn’t specify how or why, or with boots :lol:

Football can be played without boots. It can be played 5 a side in the local park or basketball court. It’s still football.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I suggest you watch all these beautiful clips of free flowing football that got us top 4 for 20 years straight and only forced us down to 6th in 2018 by our own fans being duped into flying ****ing planes overhead to sh!t all over the team.

And then tell me how many were against Norwich?

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I suggest you watch all these beautiful clips of free flowing football that got us top 4 for 20 years straight and only forced us down to 6th in 2018 by our own fans being duped into flying ****ing planes overhead to sh!t all over the team.

And then tell me how many were against Norwich?

I knew you were going to pick up on that comment. I told myself makingtrax is not going to like that :lol:
I’ve nothing against Wenger, it wasn’t my main point. Most popular highlights of beautiful plays is against lesser teams and it’s the same everywhere. Wilshere’s Norwich goal for example. The best plays make the worst players look the most pitiful. It’s always like that. So saying “it’s only Norwich” or “it’s only Fulham” is not a valid argument.

EinmalImmerEwig

You asked if I ever played football. I said yes. You didn’t specify how or why, or with boots :lol:

Football can be played without boots. It can be played 5 a side in the local park or basketball court. It’s still football.
Yeah, you've never played football

There's no shame in it

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You said he ISN'T trying to keep possession yet we are passing it sideways and backs more than ever. Do you understand how football works?

I think it’s because that when we think of possession football, we think of attacking teams that apply possession to drag opponent out of the way, playing high up the pitch to break the opponent low block patiently.

Arteta’s “possession” is nothing about that. We sit deep, pass from the back, draw opponent players up the pitch and then play counter attacks, rushing everything, and don’t care about keeping possession in the final third or near the opponent box, because Arteta wants to attack the opponent as quick as possible.

This is the difference in how you two sees the game.

Top Bottom