• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who should get the number 10?

Who should be getting the 10?

• Total voters

Iceman10

Established Member
Would give it to Partey because no one should have a problem with that, but ESR has established himself and isn’t going anywhere now, so my vote is for him even though I think it is unlikely that the club will do it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think I'll be fine with Partey. ESR should take the No 8 shirt when Ceballos leaves

Bloodbather

Established Member

Out of the ones already in the squad, ESR. A new signing could get it also, depends on who it is.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We’re going to do something small time and give it to ESR and I rate him.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Would give it to Partey because no one should have a problem with that, but ESR has established himself and isn’t going anywhere now, so my vote is for him even though I think it is unlikely that the club will do it.

Partey is an iffy fit with the number style-wise though. It'd be shades of Lassana Diarra wearing #10 for Real. I think he should get #8 instead.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Smith-Rowe eventually but don't rush him into it, he needs to really earn it first. I really want him to become our own Grealish or Maddison.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
None of the options listed. Retire the shirt until next season is over and we can get a good look at all the players. Definitely don't want to see it on Xhaka or Willian. Ask Dennis himself.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
We wait till the summer. I expect Laca to be sold.

Honestly feel ESR is the long term successor but we don't want to put any pressure on the man just yet.

Imagine if we get Jack Grealish

Top Bottom