• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The question no one can seem to answer is that why TF did Arteta play Tierney in 3 round cup tie against newcastle ffs.

Waiting for hairspray and manberg2, manberg3 or Jacktheboy come and defend that decision.

Same reason he rushed Partey back last time and might do so again, along with Martinelli.

He wants to kick start us into form yet again. We should've rested a lot more people for the FA Cup tie and focus on the league and gauntlet we have ahead of us:

image.png

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Same reason he rushed Partey back last time and might do so again, along with Martinelli.

He wants to kick start us into form yet again.
That's a ****ty reason.
The FA cup have no bearing on league performance. The likes of ESR, Laca and saka were rested. Surely our main creative outlet, someone who does a lot of running should have been rested. That decision came and bit us in arse yesterday.

If Tierney was playing yesterday, we'll probably have created better chances (or scored) yesterday

Last edited:

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Having two right footers down our left flank kinda cost us.
Moving Saka from the right hurts us going forward.

I'm not talking up Kola but AMN was never ever going to work at LB. LWB with Tierney behind him, now that's a different story.

Now we're going to have to trust this regime to get a LB cover, so we're pretty much going to sign another Kolasinac :lol::lol::lol:

It's like when we had Özil and got Willian for back up. Surprised people can't see this.
Moving Saka from the right will hurt you most of the time if you're bringing on Pepe in his place.

AMN isn't the reason we didn't get the result yesterday and you can't conclude the absence of Tierney or even a left-footed LB was either. Of course we need proper cover for Tierney but Kola wasn't it. A clown is a clown is a clown and you just get rid of them and forget them. He'd more likely have lost us the game than contributed to victory in a game like that.

Also, we didn't but Willian for 'backup'... ?

Vibra

Established Member
I have written proof that I was critical of him playing in the cup. Slowly but surely building up my cv

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Willian is back up for the overpaid but under performing scapegoat role Özil currently occupies.
‘Whipping boy’ is probably more accurate. Don’t think anyone blamed Özil or are blaming Willian for the wider problem of us not being very good. Of course you may get the odd nutter, but the general consensus is we’re not very good because we have some very inconsistent and unproven players with some established ones not performing... for a manager many dont think is up to it.

Scapegoating a player for a whole team being poor seems a bit ridiculous.. I mean, you can do that for a result , but a whole team? :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Is there any promising lb in the academy?
Not really.

Joel Lopez is good but not ready and is injured. Ryan Alebiosu is one of the most improved young players and has played a few games at LB this season but he's nominally a RB and is very much right-footed. He's a good, strong athlete but in any event, he's unlikely to be trusted.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The first 7 minutes of the video is about Tierney too. @Mitch in tears.

Tierney: "He is the biggest influence for me in the team, he helped me the most."

"I wouldn't have been as comfortable in Arsenal or in London without him. He helped me from day one. I can't thank him enough for that, so thanks very much for that Hector, I really appreciate it."

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The first 7 minutes of the video is about Tierney too. @Mitch in tears.

Tierney: "He is the biggest influence for me in the team, he helped me the most."

"I wouldn't have been as comfortable in Arsenal or in London without him. He helped me from day one. I can't thank him enough for that, so thanks very much for that Hector, I really appreciate it."

Being a nice guy doesnt make you a good player. Kind of reminds me why the likes of Eboue and Jenkinson managed to stay so long with us.

Give him an employee relations tole or put in charge of social media just dont put him on the pitch.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Being a nice guy doesnt make you a good player. Kind of reminds me why the likes of Eboue and Jenkinson managed to stay so long with us.

Give him an employee relations tole or put in charge of social media just dont put him on the pitch.

I knew it would hit a nerve, and have you crying from the great respect Tierney has for one of his best friends, who is a true Arsenal man!

Hope we can enjoy Tierney-Bellerin leftback pair for many many years.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I knew it would hit a nerve, and have you crying from the great respect Tierney has for one of his best friends, who is a true Arsenal man!

Hope we can enjoy Tierney-Bellerin leftback pair for many many years.

His is peformance against pool which was is the worst I've seen by an Arsenal full back. Disaster horror shows against Wolves, Burnley and Sp**s. Poor against villa, City and a dreadful first half against Brighton too. Lucky not to be sent off against LCFC. If you enjoyed these peformances I dont know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom