• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would you feel differently about Bellerin if we started using him as a RB? Do you think he'd have a future there?

I'm not Bellerin's biggest fan, and disagree with some of his views for example. I am happy he is getting back to his normal, and is a true Arsenal man.

I'm bantering Mitch as he is a world's best known Hector-hater. (Check his title. I'm bantering you now also as you claim that I shoudn't use the word 'hater', from our earlier discussion.)

drippin

His is peformance against pool which was is the worst I've seen by an Arsenal full back. Disaster horror shows against Wolves, Burnley and Sp**s. Poor against villa, City and a dreadful first half against Brighton too. Lucky not to be sent off against LCFC. If you enjoyed these peformances I dont know what to say.

Don't say anything. Just enjoy and cry. :love:

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
I'm not Bellerin's biggest fan, and disagree with some of his views for example. I am happy he is getting back to his normal, and is a true Arsenal man.

I'm bantering Mitch as he is a world's best known Hector-hater. (Check his title. I'm bantering you now also as you claim that I shoudn't use the word 'hater', from our earlier discussion.)
Banter is fine. Hector is an awful footballer though imo. Don't know why you mentioned disagreeing with his views as an example of not being a massive fan of his though... It's not a box I care for ticking tbh.

drippin

Banter is fine. Hector is an awful footballer though imo. Don't know why you mentioned disagreeing with his views as an example of not being a massive fan of his though... It's not a box I care for ticking tbh.

Well, you can go cry to Mitch's lap. Hector is here to stay, and Tierney loves him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Well, you can go cry to Mitch's lap. Hector is here to stay, and Tierney loves him.

Just out interest why would want some one in such terrible form for many years now to continue to play for us?

We should aim to get a RB producing somewhere near Tierneys level of peformances. I mean you only had to see Cedric peformance the other to see how limited Bellerin truely is.

drippin

Just out interest why would want some one in such terrible form for many years now to continue to play for us?

We should aim to get a RB producing somewhere near Tierneys level of peformances. I mean you only had to see Cedric peformance the other to see how limited Bellerin truely is.

What I meant with that is not "Bellerin performing badly and us enjoying it." obviously.

But you never see anything good with Bellerin, so I won't go there in this thread (or anywhere for that matter.)

Besides, this is our best defender's thread, who happens to love Hector.

drippin

Who cares who Tierney likes? If Tierney likes Runarsson and Willian it doesn't mean we're gonna drop Saka and Leno for them.

Maybe you don't. I just shared the video about Tierney & Bellerin, and bantered Mitch.

You can get out of this thread if you're not interested on Tierney. Or go cry on Mitch's lap, he likely has space for two. It's that simple.

Last edited:

Pyres7

Maybe you don't. I just shared the video about Tierney & Bellerin, and bantered Mitch.

You can get out of this thread if you're not interested on Tierney. Or go cry on Mitch's lap, he likely has space for two. It's that simple.
I thought you were saying Bellerin's here to stay because Tierney likes him. Guess not, carry on bantering.

I'll go cry on Mitch's lap :lol:

drippin

I thought you were saying Bellerin's here to stay because Tierney likes him. Guess not, carry on bantering.

I'll go cry on Mitch's lap :lol:

If you look at the video, it looks more like they love each other (no homo). The crying had a double-meaning here.

One was that a true Arsenal man Hector (who Mitch hates) helped our best defender the most, in adjusting to EPL & London. And they're great friends now.

Another was that Mitch is such as sensitive human being, that such a story (it could be a full movie!) would move him into tears automatically.

Last one is that Bellerin still has 3 years in contract, and we need players in other positions (like backup LB), so it's hard to see Bellerin going (especially as AMN is not the best as RB or LB).

Our best defender being great friends with Hector doesn't hurt in him staying longer, but that wasn't my point.

Pop Tart

Established Member
It's not in my nature to swear unconditional love for a footballer, but I might have to make an exception for this one

Remember after the west Brom game when the interviewer mentioned him warming up before the game like he is in the picture,he remarked "A little bit of cold weather doesn't hurt no one"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom