• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Being personally attached to a player and defending him no matter what is such an alien concept to me. Like, why? When (hopefully) Pepe ****s off to a lower half Ligue 1 team are these same people going follow him and start supporting them?

We had an almost identical situation happen with Özil. People were personally/emotionally invested in him because of his "big name", fee and wages and so kept defending him at all costs despite mounting evidence to the contrary. It took an unprecedented break down of form and club relationship for some people to finally come around. And even then some others still defended him.

Cut your loses and move on. Defending **** players isn't going to make them come good, it isn't going to help the club you support suceed.
sometimes-people-care-too-much-i-think-its-called-love-23808079.png

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Needs a loan to a team like Palace.

We are only hurting his stock here as a bit part player. He needs the keys to drive, but his confidence is shot.

A 72 million signing that is only 25.. still room to salvage. But he needs to get away from us and get his confidence back.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pepe being better than Willian or Nketiah isn't something that's gonna shield him from criticism. All 3 of them are torture to watch tbh, they make me miss Lacazette.

He was the only one trying to make anything happen, tho.

A lot of stuff didn't come off and I've said so myself, but at least he's not hiding like Willian. If anything we need him to do better so his value is not complete **** in the summer.

He's done here regardless.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's as same as calling others pea brained & pretending like I'm some smartass for having an opinion?
Deluded cultist isn’t far off, basically saying people aren’t smart enough to form their own opinions.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was the only one trying to make anything happen, tho.

A lot of stuff didn't come off and I've said so myself, but at least he's not hiding like Willian. If anything we need him to do better so his value is not complete **** in the summer.

He's done here regardless.

Standing up for him just to end it with 'lol whatever he's done here', are you turning into Macho?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Standing up for him just to end it with 'lol whatever he's done here', are you turning into Macho?

I'm just being a realist, he's not a good buy and even though I think there's a player there and that he's no where near as bad a people say.

Again, I think he was not a smart purchase.l and that the club needs to love on if we're not going to try and make it work.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm just being a realist, he's not a good buy and even though I think there's a player there and that he's no where near as bad a people say.

Again, I think he was not a smart purchase.l and that the club needs to love on if we're not going to try and make it work.

If there's a player there he needs to show it instead of stinking it up every game, I won't treat him with kiddie gloves and I hold him to a standard. He's been poor since we signed him I don't see the player there tbh.

Breezy

Very frustrating player. One of the annoying things is if he adjusted his game just a little and tried to play a bit more direct he be a much better more effective component for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom