• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He keeps making easy mistakes, which can lead to goals, and do. Doesn't do enough on other parts than having good effort and some basic stuff. The one great part of his recent year seems like a purple patch.

Sell even for peanuts, and give Xhaka his place. Upgrade the starting line-up.

And the one idiot (Goonerjay24 or something) who thinks I'm racist, because I criticize Elneny can go **** himself. More idiotic argumentation is not even possible.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very poor today. Even the simple side passes he so often plays he was making a meal of. Not good enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe he still getting chances he poor again too limited and under pressure he panic like in Southampton goal just wanted to get rid of ball. Sell in summer edu

drippin

Can't believe he still getting chances he poor again too limited and under pressure he panic like in Southampton goal just wanted to get rid of ball. Sell in summer edu

Problem with that was that he didn't even panic and get rid of the ball with a clearance. He lost it on the edge of the box.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Problem with that was that he didn't even panic and get rid of the ball with a clearance. He lost it on the edge of the box.
He do this every time under pressure he didn't even pick his head up and give it back straight to Ings against Brighton did it few times but wasn't punished

drippin

He do this every time under pressure he didn't even pick his head up and give it back straight to Ings against Brighton did it few times but wasn't punished

Be careful, Goonerjay24 will tell you you're racist for criticizing Elneny.

GoonerJay24

Be careful, Goonerjay24 will tell you you're racist for criticizing Elneny.

I never said you were racist or mentioned anything about skin colour

I just questioned whether the abuse you were directing towards Elneny would be so bad if he were European. That's nothing to do with racism.

Your a fool.

GoonerJay24

He's in bad form these last week's but usually recieving the ball and scanning the pitch is usually one of his strengths.

But yes, not good enough currently.

drippin

I never said you were racist or mentioned anything about skin colour

I just questioned whether the abuse you were directing towards Elneny would be so bad if he were European. That's nothing to do with racism

Your a fool.

If someone prefers others because of "race", country, skin color or such things, they're racist. That's what you suggest here. But I guess you don't know what racism means, or what you suggest with that remark.

As a Finnish guy, with experience with certain immigrant Albanians, I would surely be more against Xhaka than some Egyptian. Egyptians have never done anything to me or my friends.

I even like Elneny and his attitude, and willingness to give everything even as a squaddie. But I want him upgraded, and Xhaka to his place (I want Arsenal buys starting quality here, like Partey).

I'm not against either country or people. I know some great Albanian immigrants too.

You can keep your thoughts about other people favouring/disliking certain people because of their countries or areas to yourself, and concentrate on the subject.

That's just idiotic. It tells more about yourself.

Last edited:

GoonerJay24

If someone prefers others because of race or country or such things, they're racist. That's what you suggest here.

As a Finnish guy, with experience with certain immigrant Albanians, I would surely be more against Xhaka than some random Egyptian. Egyptians have never done anything to me or my friends.

But I'm not against either country or people. I know some great Albanian immigrants too.

You can keep your thoughts about favouring certain people because of their countries or areas to yourself, and concentrate on the subject.

That's just idiotic. It tells more about yourself.

Racism and ethnicity are not the same thing, there different types of discrimination.

Your experiences with other ethnicities or demographics are irrelevant to this subject. We're talking about football where there is considerable unconscious bias. Why do you think the BLM campaign is so mainstream?

Maybe in hindsight I should have kept those thoughts to myself, but I've had enough of the uncalled for condemnation continually directed towards Mo from this fanbase.

If you cannot acknowledge or be open to the fact there is an issue with unconscious bias within football, your an even bigger fool than you are already.

say yes

forum master baiter
Siri, show me a poll which evidences that Arsenal-mania doesn’t understand football?

I mean, I don’t even rate Ceballos that highly but jeez. The absolute state of this place.

drippin

Racism and ethnicity are not the same thing, there different types of discrimination.

Your experiences with other ethnicities or demographics are irrelevant to this subject. We're talking about football where there is considerable unconscious bias. Why do you think the BLM campaign is so mainstream?

Maybe in hindsight I should have kept those thoughts to myself, but I've had enough of the uncalled for condemnation continually directed towards Mo from this fanbase.

If you cannot acknowledge or be open to the fact there is an issue with unconscious bias within football, your an even bigger fool than you are already.

Well, in the end I don't care what you specifically meant with your remark about different parts of the world, but it has no place in argumentation.

Anyone can say the other person has problems with race or where other people are from. It has nothing to do with the subject.

Like I gave an example, I can tell your criticism towards my remarks about Elneny, is because I'm Finnish. It doesn't lead to anything.

It's totally stupid. It's more than stupid.

GoonerJay24

Well, in the end I don't care what you specifically meant with your remark about different parts of the world, but it has no place in argumentation.

Anyone can say the other person has problems with race or where other people are from. It has nothing to do with the subject.

Like I gave an example, I can tell your criticism towards my remarks about Elneny, is because I'm Finnish. It doesn't lead to anything.

It's totally stupid. It's more than stupid.

Your still not getting it.

You are the real fool but good luck to you.

drippin

Your still not getting it.

You are the real fool but good luck to you.

You're not either, that's for sure.

Please keep your thoughts about other people's racist or similar tendencies to yourself (if there is not a single proof about it), and argue about the subject at hand.

That is something Sokrates would approve of. It's part of the basics of argumentation. Has been since times immemorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom