• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

TinFish

It’s sad to see the Arsenal Wenger envisioned has been quickly destroyed after his departure.

Wenger wanted a club that builds and promotes talent, playing the Arsenal way which in itself had a huge pulling power and global recognition.

He hated agents and never signed players with these so called super agents.

Our man Wenger may have penny pinched but he left the club in a good state for someone to take over and elevate us.

Unfortunately what we did was go a complete 180 and do everything that he stood against. Super agents, mercenary players and obscene wages as an attempt to rectify a dormant squad.

I’m sure all the money we had and Wenger painstakingly saved up has been exhausted. As a result we have regressed a few years at least... to clear the crap from our bloated squad, trim wages and back to the dream Wenger and many us envisioned for the future of AFC.

We have no money and as a result have to resort to loan signings.

A years ago we had an excellent financial record - Wenger saying we could sign Messi such is the money we had. Whilst we may have not been efficient with money under Wenger - if he was at the helm still today the club would have been managed better. Covid 19 especially in situations where every club is affected Arsenal could have risen to the top with our superior finances.

Unfortunately as we see it now - Willian is a perfect representation of our once great club. Any honour we had left is gone.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wenger wanted a club that builds and promotes talent, playing the Arsenal way which in itself had a huge pulling power and global recognition.
To be fair we still do this, Willian has literally been benched by kids and we rested them today.

A bit dramatic this I feel, but I concede it’s a poorly run club for sure.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The worst thing is that you hear constantly that Edu and Arteta are adamant to make this transfer work. Worrying. They need to be sacked for this transfer.
Worst part yeah, they freeze out Özil because they didnt give him that deal no problem. But Willian makes them look bad so he’s going to get chance after chance after chance. Trash signing.

Polar Bear

Willian has been absoutley dreadful for us. Genuinely one of the worst signings ever in our clubs history, and no thats not hyperbole at all, he is certainly right up there in some of the worst signings ever in Arsenal history, you also have to factor in the wages he is on into this too!!.

Awful awful awful awful.

Polar Bear

I'm not buying into this age excuse, Vardy is 33, a year older than Willian and every game he is so intense and makes a huge impact, he always scores or assists and chases every ball like crazy and his speed and acceleration at 33 is amazing and blitz's past 20 year olds easily.

Not age, very lovely excuse, he doesn't deserve these excuses, Willian has been dreadful and is going through the motions, he puts very little effort in and just wants to live in London and not move, which he fully admitted himself when he signed!!.

Symbia

Another aged fraud signed from our rival.
The last pensioner fraud we signed from our rival was hairless. This one carries overgrown hair that resembles 18th century wig.

I think he should be reported to the nearest police post and be thoroughly investigated, he might actually be a spy from Chel.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd really love the journalist to just respond to this with: "But Mikel, a lot of fans would say they can't see that Willian is trying hard, what would you say to that?"

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sometimes I wonder if the club signed him as a patsy now that Özil is gone the fans will rage against him and let the board of the hook.

Jack badmon

I don’t like to see a witch-hunt so best to just keep him away from the first team and ship him somewhere as soon as we can. As bad as he is he is a human being with feelings etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom