• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Been playing Valhalla since Christmas and still going strong and enjoying it. Not as detailed as RDD2, but more enjoyable to play, for me. Just got the Excalibur sword and rocking the Thegn gear. Power is 165 and taken out the hardest Zealots. Cheated a bit on Hieke by leading him down to the river and calling my longboat for mandem to see to it. I enjoy watching my crew destroy them more than doing it myself tbh. Feels wrong but so right
:popcorn:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Been playing Valhalla since Christmas and still going strong and enjoying it. Not as detailed as RDD2, but more enjoyable to play, for me. Just got the Excalibur sword and rocking the Thegn gear. Power is 165 and taken out the hardest Zealots. Cheated a bit on Hieke by leading him down to the river and calling my longboat for mandem to see to it. I enjoy watching my crew destroy them more than doing it myself tbh. Feels wrong but so right
:popcorn:

Had this game since release on XSX and I'm in and out, I can only play it in short spells now, the story I find dull, the combat is great but the game in general just misses quite a few things I was hoping for, I was expecting the raids to be better to be honest, the 'mandem' suck in my opinion, they're like spectators watching me do all the hard work.

I imagine I still have a lot of the game to get through but its become a bit stale and repetitive, loved it at the start but now I dont even care for why I taking 'Northumbria' or wherever I am.. somewhere North..

Sweet'n'Soulful

Had this game since release on XSX and I'm in and out, I can only play it in short spells now, the story I find dull, the combat is great but the game in general just misses quite a few things I was hoping for, I was expecting the raids to be better to be honest, the 'mandem' suck in my opinion, they're like spectators watching me do all the hard work.

I imagine I still have a lot of the game to get through but its become a bit stale and repetitive, loved it at the start but now I dont even care for why I taking 'Northumbria' or wherever I am.. somewhere North..
I agree the story is a bit dull and the raids are repetitive, but I find there’s a lot to do and find, and it keeps me ticking over. The only thing that separates this from RDR2 is the detail and the story imo.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I agree the story is a bit dull and the raids are repetitive, but I find there’s a lot to do and find, and it keeps me ticking over. The only thing that separates this from RDR2 is the detail and the story imo.

Oh there is tonnes to do, the map is massive!

I keep coming back to it and will do until I complete it as it offers mayhem in terms of combat.

Its still a really good game and experience, just wish it was a bit more 'Viking-y', more you and your clan tearing through any camp you want without having to constantly make saxon allies etc and also vice versa where your settlement can be attacked too.

Expanding your settlement, move to a castle etc if you want, I'm expanding my settlement in the game but its still a very simple and small area considering Eivor is taking heads off of multiple people and should be inheriting the land.

I'm also yet to find a game where your crew/clan etc are vulnerable, I want a game where your people matter and can die/get killed on raids and thats it they're done in the game, I want to go into battle/raids where they help you and you help them survive, not just to open treasure chests and doors, I found out very early you dont even need anyone on raids really, Eivor does all the work, once you get the combat down they're just there doing bare minimum.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Oh there is tonnes to do, the map is massive!

I keep coming back to it and will do until I complete it as it offers mayhem in terms of combat.

Its still a really good game and experience, just wish it was a bit more 'Viking-y', more you and your clan tearing through any camp you want without having to constantly make saxon allies etc and also vice versa where your settlement can be attacked too.

Expanding your settlement, move to a castle etc if you want, I'm expanding my settlement in the game but its still a very simple and small area considering Eivor is taking heads off of multiple people and should be inheriting the land.

I'm also yet to find a game where your crew/clan etc are vulnerable, I want a game where your people matter and can die/get killed on raids and thats it they're done in the game, I want to go into battle/raids where they help you and you help them survive, not just to open treasure chests and doors, I found out very early you dont even need anyone on raids really, Eivor does all the work, once you get the combat down they're just there doing bare minimum.
Early on when I wasnt very powerful, I’d get killed a lot on raids in the mayhem, so I went in on my own and assassinated loads of them first, then called in the soldiers to clean up! There are so many ways to make your gear more powerful and I’m just about managing to arsed in making sure I’ve got the best runes for my weapons. Upgrading to a castle would make sense. Navigating your camp is a pain in the arse though.I have to use my raven ffs... It shouldn’t be that difficult.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Early on when I wasnt very powerful, I’d get killed a lot on raids in the mayhem, so I went in on my own and assassinated loads of them first, then called in the soldiers to clean up! There are so many ways to make your gear more powerful and I’m just about managing to arsed in making sure I’ve got the best runes for my weapons. Upgrading to a castle would make sense. Navigating your camp is a pain in the arse though.I have to use my raven ffs... It shouldn’t be that difficult.

100% correct on the camp, everything looks the same! Its probably one of the rare times I use that bird :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I thought it might be just me. Glad to hear that :lol:

Think I'm done with this game now, I just took over 'Cent' thinking it was the second from last area before completing the story and then another four areas opened up to takeover on the map, I know I'm done as I actually felt disappointment when I saw I had more to go.

Its literally the same thing over and over in taking over areas, I've also been skipping cutscenes now as they're so dull.

Shame as I really enjoyed it at first.

simba

Manberg Again
I’m still playing Europa Universalis 4. I bought Crusader Kings 3 but it’s such a different UI, it would take a long time to get used to it and I can’t be bothered. Might be my autism :lol:
Still loving EU4, even though it’s old now. I have all the dlc’s.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm back to XCOM 2.

But I just discovered the cheat codes, so now I just cheat when I get stuck.

Took all the fun out of the game...

Sweet'n'Soulful

Think I'm done with this game now, I just took over 'Cent' thinking it was the second from last area before completing the story and then another four areas opened up to takeover on the map, I know I'm done as I actually felt disappointment when I saw I had more to go.

Its literally the same thing over and over in taking over areas, I've also been skipping cutscenes now as they're so dull.

Shame as I really enjoyed it at first.
Ive not played it for about a week now, because I got to one of those silly puzzles and couldnt be arsed,,, Got an email today from Ubisoft basically begging me to play the game again, with promises of new special quests and whatnot.... Im not done with it yet though, I want to finish the story at least.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ive not played it for about a week now, because I got to one of those silly puzzles and couldnt be arsed,,, Got an email today from Ubisoft basically begging me to play the game again, with promises of new special quests and whatnot.... Im not done with it yet though, I want to finish the story at least.

Them puzzles were such a waste of time, absolutely pointless, they're not even really that hard just tedious as the 'parkour' controls are pretty ****ty.

I sold the game 2weeks ago now I think, dont miss it at all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Recently I've gone back to Fortnite out of boredom. The game is filled with PC players who will build a house around you just to edit themselves in and kill you in your own home.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone picked up a next gen console yet? Should have my PS5 coming tomorrow, can’t wait.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I’m still playing Europa Universalis 4. I bought Crusader Kings 3 but it’s such a different UI, it would take a long time to get used to it and I can’t be bothered. Might be my autism :lol:
Still loving EU4, even though it’s old now. I have all the dlc’s.
EU4 still one of the all time greats, have a game with the lads every month or so.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been on my old games recently. Playing a rotation of Vice City, San Andreas and Sim City 4

Top Bottom