• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not surprised but concerned we haven't made more changes to starting line-up. One of our main advantages over them is size/strength of squad and to have started with five fresh players, with qulaity on the bench, would win it sooner or later.

254Giant

Player:Partey
Still in shambles after that last one v Wolves. Shut out Grealish and we have a chance. Unless Martinez turns into prime Iker Casillas. Great lineup let's f***ing do this.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
God you’re such a miserable c*nt. All your posts are just hostility to other posters and or just general rubbish. They should do a better job vetting new posters on this forum cos of trolls like you.
I think you missed the point of that response , bell boy. He was telling people they were spoilt under Wenger, unaware that all around are actually acting spoilt? I pointed that out. As for other posts, all the ‘miserable ****s’ need outing. Posters like you are lucky to be here tbh. Could ave had you banned last week. Count your blessings boy.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
@Sweet'n'Soulful is the biggest **** to join this forum in a long time. We need a lobby to vet aggressive ****** like this. He's worse than @HairSprayGooners, and I never thought I'd say that. Come on mods.
Where’s your trusted status for one so esteemed? Show me a post worthy of a ban and I’ll show you a deluded, confused cry baby :) Would it be fair for me to call you one of the sneakiest, negative **** snipers on this forum as a retort?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
ffs, I was dead set on finally intentionally missing out on a game after the last one having left me in tears. Need to be extremely productive all around and it'll (Grealish) probably break me again today, yet here I am, just being soaked in 10 minutes before the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom