• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32: Benfica v Arsenal

How will Arsenal fare in the Europa League knockout phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I've heard that Nunez is all the rage (haven't seen him) so bit surprised to hear that. Know a few Gooners that want Nunez here.

I don't think he's struggling per se, has 16 goal involvements from 27 games. He's not been prolific in front of goal but his assist numbers are good. I think he'd suit the PL. Expensive though and he'd need to improve in front of goal.

billyf

Seeing how we are being set up and how low our confidence at the moment, we would be lucky to get one shot on target against this lot.
On the contrary, I believe this can be a great opportunity for Ødegaard to have a good game and build some confidence.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't think he's struggling per se, has 16 goal involvements from 27 games. He's not been prolific in front of goal but his assist numbers are good. I think he'd suit the PL. Expensive though and he'd need to improve in front of goal.

I think he’s scored once in 2021. Obviously he’s talented but his goal drought has coincided with the teams form falling off.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

My stadium for our clash !

ipurua-stadium-is-pictured-during-the-spanish-league-football-match-picture-id631015338

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Was listening to a podcast and apparently they’re a meme club right now.

The fans hate the owners and DoF and they’ve gone back to Jorge Jesus which has been really unpopular and they’re doing terribly in the league.

They’ve wasted money in the window and their big buys like Nunez, Everton, Pedrinho, Otamendi and Weigl are all struggling.
They’ll probably win.
They sound just like us tbf.

Olivier_Giroud

On the contrary, I believe this can be a great opportunity for Ødegaard to have a good game and build some confidence.
I do hope so, especially that his first two games were defeats, with the first one essentially becoming a circus and a tragic comedy... Hopefully he did not ask himself what did he got himself into after those games...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Roma is good choice Stadio Olimpico pitch size is very similar to emirates also thankfully they didn't chose somewhere very far like they doing in CL Budapest of all cities.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We've got a good record in Rome, wouldn't mind if it it's played there

Top Bottom