• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think the medical staff is fine tbh. Also don't think Arteta is rushing Partey back especially after last time.

I am not a medical expert but surrounding muscles having issues after a big injury happens all the time.

Arteta is putting up with Cedric not rushing back Tierney right?
He rushed him back the first time and pushed him back onto the pitch when he was clearly injured. Is that not where the trouble started? No, the medical staff are not fine. It's so weird how people jump through hoops to defend stupidity on full display.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He rushed him back the first time and pushed him back onto the pitch when he was clearly injured. Is that not where the trouble started? No, the medical staff are not fine. It's so weird how people jump through hoops to defend stupidity on full display.
I'm the last guy to defend this regime to be honest, but there is nothing abnormal about our medical staff from what I can see.

Injuries up and down the league not sure if anyone is being stupid this time around.

Brett

He arrived on deadline day and had little or no training and got injured. He's never fully recovered and been played again. Leaving it so late to sign him in the hope of getting Aouar has just left us back a square one.
We always do this why not sign Ødegaard at the start of Jan?? Sick of this club doing this time and again. We are so slow getting in signings it is ridiculous.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
If you are not a highly qualified physio and you don’t work at Arsenal, then I don’t see how criticism of ours is in any way valid. You can have a theory based on as little as you like, but that’s all it is.

Reactions: Jae

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
joining the PL & a ****ter team must take its toll

fingers crossed after a full pre season will be an ever present

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We always do this why not sign Ødegaard at the start of Jan?? Sick of this club doing this time and again. We are so slow getting in signings it is ridiculous.
Four weeks doesn't sound like a long time but it makes a massive difference on pitch. We've literally thrown this season away.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard decision came at the end of the window. The player and the club did not have an agreement to let him leave at the start.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Good news.

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
even tho nothing serious we won't have a fit Partey or Tierney until next season if there is pre-season because the fixtures are just coming quick.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I say we throw him straight back in, if he’s fit he’s good to go. Muscle injuries are unpredictable anyway, he probably wasn’t that hurt last game.

Let's play Aubamawang

I would like a midfield of Partey - Buendía and ESR for those games you want to be more offensive and creative but balanced. ESR and Buendía are 2 creative players who likes to defend... Buendía actually is super aggressive, like Alexis, a fiery player.
True, but I think we have enough players prone to red cards in our squad as it is. The amount of red cards we have had since Arteta took over means anyone with a poor disciplinary record should be passed on immediately. We aren't going to win many games with 10 men...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
True, but I think we have enough players prone to red cards in our squad as it is. The amount of red cards we have had since Arteta took over means anyone with a poor disciplinary record should be passed on immediately. We aren't going to win many games with 10 men...
If Xhaka and Luiz go in the summer, that's our red card regulars out the door. The others have largely been one off moments.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If Xhaka and Luiz go in the summer, that's our red card regulars out the door. The others have largely been one off moments.

Buendia has more red cards already than Xhaka has had in his entire career.

That's not a joke.

(Edit: To be fair, Xhaka got suspended more due to yellows, but Buendia still got a cozy 4 years to make up for that.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom