• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,902
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d take Lucas but I doubt we’ll move for him as he’s a left footed CB.

Think he’d be great for us though and he could cover LB if Tierney was injured.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Dissapointing. I'm always against top players going to / staying in Ligue 1 as I just don't see them all season except for CL games.

I know its counter productive to an extent but I pray Messi goes to City, would love seeing him week in week out and it will only do good for our league. I guess this contract renewal makes it more likely to happen as surely PSG can't afford two players of that calibre.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Would be a surprise for me. He's still one of the greatest in Europe but if he wants this fair enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ramsey cares too much about his Arsenal legacy, to even think about playing for Sp**s.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Where does Messi go? Most likely PSG or City cos it literally takes the wealth of an oil state to afford his wages, but is there any chance of Juve? People talk about uniting Messi with Pep or with Neymar, but like, surely the holy grail is to unite him with Ronaldo. It's pure box office, nothing ever like it in the history of sport.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Where does Messi go? Most likely PSG or City cos it literally takes the wealth of an oil state to afford his wages, but is there any chance of Juve? People talk about uniting Messi with Pep or with Neymar, but like, surely the holy grail is to unite him with Ronaldo. It's pure box office, nothing ever like it in the history of sport.

I heard last year we were a contender and I don’t think that’s changed.

We’re clearing a lot of wages off the books this summer.

He was aiming to recruit Willian to Barcelona for years and think he’s interested in the prospect of playing with Ronaldo at the carpet for a couple of years.

Good for branding so Adidas willing to pay his salary. Also Edu’s told him about Operation Norwegian Wood so it’s big changes at the club.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Good for branding so Adidas willing to pay his salary. Also Edu’s told him about Operation Norwegian Wood so it’s big changes at the club.

How true is this statement? Have seen multiple times on this forum people stating a brand will pay for a player, be it wages or transfer fee but never really confirmed, is there examples of this happening?

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

My sources are also telling me about some talks between Edu and Ole. Watch this space, April.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Pogba to Utd

They didn't pay anything on the transfer but they jumped on the saga and Stormzy leaked the music video 2 hours before the official announcement.

This has probably been the best highlight post-Fergison for my club. Couple young kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom