• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Atletico are 8 points clear in La Liga with a game in hand. Wonder if he regrets coming here yet. Money must be good.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
True, but I think we have enough players prone to red cards in our squad as it is. The amount of red cards we have had since Arteta took over means anyone with a poor disciplinary record should be passed on immediately. We aren't going to win many games with 10 men...
Lol, you talk about like Buendía is Gatusso. Our red record is more related to stupid actions. Leno was stupid, Luiz has been red carded more for his errors than nasty tackles.

A lot of them for frustration and that's is due to the fact we play badly most of the time. If we control games we are going to get less red cards. Next season we won't have Luiz... Use Saliba next to Gabriel, get a good RB and good CM who can control a game and look how we get less reds.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Buendia has more red cards already than Xhaka has had in his entire career.

That's not a joke.

(Edit: To be fair, Xhaka got suspended more due to yellows, but Buendia still got a cozy 4 years to make up for that.)
Didn't know that. Four years of top quality with some suspensions instead of plodding will compensate me :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
With the Benfica game Thursday week maybe it's time to give him a game off. Play the last half hour if required.

I agree, my comment was based on weather he was played too early previously. For Leeds I would rest Partey & ESR but have them on the bench. With Tierney if fit, I'd give him mins but not the whole game.

Let's play Aubamawang

Lol, you talk about like Buendía is Gatusso. Our red record is more related to stupid actions. Leno was stupid, Luiz has been red carded more for his errors than nasty tackles.

A lot of them for frustration and that's is due to the fact we play badly most of the time. If we control games we are going to get less red cards. Next season we won't have Luiz... Use Saliba next to Gabriel, get a good RB and good CM who can control a game and look how we get less reds.
Buendia's record is pretty bad. It even led to an article on Sky Sports about it. More red cards since entering the English leagues than anyone else. Not saying there's anything wrong with being tenacious, but clearly he has a problem drawing a line. Too many rash challenges.

If we get rid of our main red card offenders, why put ourselves at risk with another one who simply cannot be relied on to finish a match? Are you not tired of all the red cards? If refs are being particularly hard on us, why give them more ammunition?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The club is cursed imo.

He was injury free before he signed for us and now look at our luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom