• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae

For **** sake :lol: are we Arsenal fans? Because at times it's really difficult to tell on here. Negative negative negative all the time.

He's had a few injuries, he's been unlucky. Get behind our players, get behind the team. Or better yet go and support the Spuds if you hate Arsenal that much :lol:

Jae

I too have to remind myself it's an Arsenal forum occasionally. I've always said, too many football fans, not enough Arsenal fans on this site.

Hit the nail on the head mate, so frustrating at times. I wouldn't expect anybody to be 100% happy given our current position but a little positivity or optimism wouldn't go amiss.

Every single thing that is posted is either belittling the manager, the club, the board or our players. Toxic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really worried about Artera said the scan show it was worse then first feared but confirm its only muscular injury. Wilson hamstring injury turn from 3 weeks to 6-8 weeks :lol:. Please Thomas be fit at least for europa games

Legend14

Established Member
Ødegaard decision came at the end of the window. The player and the club did not have an agreement to let him leave at the start.
But if you are Arsenal, you start the process in November, not Jan 15. It just seems as if Arsenals transfer windows are poorly planned and executed.

Legend14

Established Member
Hit the nail on the head mate, so frustrating at times. I wouldn't expect anybody to be 100% happy given our current position but a little positivity or optimism wouldn't go amiss.

Every single thing that is posted is either belittling the manager, the club, the board or our players. Toxic.
Though I agree that more positivity would be better than the negativity, it seems pretty normal for a forum. Who else would everyone complain too other than other Arsenal fans; my wife doesn’t really care. Its a needed outlet.

Also, as long as they are Arsenal fans and not trolls with a brief agenda, I have no problem listening. We are not doing as well as expected, so its going to be more negative, naturally.

Stinga

Wow, so frustrating. It’s not like he’s played many games or been targeted either. He’s our big money signing. Even more bad luck for Arteta’s Arsenal.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He Is being rushed... He caught an injury and Arteta mismanaged like always. Instead of giving him a rest he burnt him out. Same with Martinelli and now he is not playing. Expect the same with ESR and Saka once they pick a muscular injury.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

As one of our better players if medical team clear him and Arteta asks him if he can play and he says yes, then he's going to play.

We don't know what's happening behind the scenes - he's a grown man who seems capable of ruling himself out.

Subs himself off every time we look hopeless anyways, pretty sure he's not being rushed.

Stinga

He Is being rushed... He caught an injury and Arteta mismanaged like always. Instead of giving him a rest he burnt him out. Same with Martinelli and now he is not playing. Expect the same with ESR and Saka once they pick a muscular injury.

There’s no evidence he’s been rushed. Between Sp**s (when he got injured) and Newcastle (when he got back) there was just over 6 weeks. Is that not enough to recover from a minor muscular problem? No reason to think not. Also he was getting subbed off in second halves. In fact Arteta was even criticised for resting him against Southampton in the fa cup. So what’s this rushed theory based on? Or is it just about looking for any stick to beat Arteta with?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Hopefully Arteta manages these injuries better. No reason to rush players back(Martinelli/Partey). And even less reason to overplay them when they do get fit (Tierney/ESR).

Playing Tierney in the cup was criminal. And ESR was running on fumes. Accident waiting to happen. Hope this breather does him good.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Playing Tierney in the cup was criminal.
I actually agreed with that decision at the time and would still have done so with hindsight as it helped us get through to the next round. To then play a reserve side and get knocked out against Southampton a week later was totally baffling and infuriating for me.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hopefully Arteta manages these injuries better. No reason to rush players back(Martinelli/Partey). And even less reason to overplay them when they do get fit (Tierney/ESR).

Playing Tierney in the cup was criminal. And ESR was running on fumes. Accident waiting to happen. Hope this breather does him good.

The reasons would be our lack of squad depth and no more room for losing.

REWB

He's NOT being rushed, thats for sure. This isnt 1990's ffs. If he really isnt ready, Arteta doesn't even have the power to force him to play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel sorry for him a little, feels like he’s injured and we’ve just constantly brought him back quickly, causing further issues.

Guy was pushed back on the pitch when he could barely take a step. That was shocking when you look back at it.

Legend14

Established Member
Feel sorry for him a little, feels like he’s injured and we’ve just constantly brought him back quickly, causing further issues.

Guy was pushed back on the pitch when he could barely take a step. That was shocking when you look back at it.
Just have to agree here. Watching his performances, he just looks like he’s been rushed back. He may have claimed to be perfectly fine as competitors do, but I think the staff needs to be sure it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom