• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Feel like the constant attacking momentum is there because we playing with three attacking mids essentially in Saka, Ode and ESR.

Might be the way to go, going forward

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Shades of Snake Fabregas, the lad thrives from these pressure situations.

Glad he doesn't have Barça DNA.
I've said it before on here but he's the best young player I've seen in my time watching us since Anelka and Cesc. They played in far better teams as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good half. This line up enables us to keep the ball for long periods, lots of very technical players. That 3rd goal showed how comfortable they are with the ball, more like a 5 a side game. I thought today would be about resting players for EL but I'm now thinking this same line up could start on Thurs.

GLITCH

All I'm wondering is this: if we're cruising to a win, will Arteta bring on Willian or Pepe?

If it's to be Willian, I hope it's because Pepe will start on Thursday.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I want anyone to dare @ me and say our general play since the Chelsea game hasn’t been the best we’ve seen since Wenger days.

Arteta in.

Yeah but we're comparing him to Emery who liked every football match to descend in a basketball game where the midfield refused to get involved. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hate to give Arteta credit (lol) but he might be doing some very good work with Saka like he did with Sterling. Before Saka was very good at letting the ball do the work, staying away from the physical challenge. But you see him more and more back himself, taking on defenders head on, and he’s very good at it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Be really glad for him to prove me wrong, but ngl, he broke me with that disasterclass start of the season.
We are building momentum, we are a very young team. We can do it, we just have to believe and show support to our senior players, they are carrying the boys.
We cant afford to lose any more seniors, both Xhaka and Bellerin need to sign new contracts ASAP.

Great half. Sorry, I don't know if someone has asked this already. Why is Auba running away from Saka when he needs to come in to offer an option for him and pull away some defenders from him? It's happened twice already, we could probably have been five ahead if he'd done this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Their goalkeeper has been thoroughly exposed this half.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

tenor.gif
:rofl: Okay! We are 3-0 up so not in the mood for a proper AM dust up! Let’s agree to disagree!

Hoping for Auba hat trick! :Celebration:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom