• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leeds | Valentines Day Special | KO: 16:30 | UTG | Sky Sports

Should we cross the ball lots given we are taller than Leeds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Now add a proper director of football to that mix, who can help build a footballing ethos flowing through the club.

#RangnickIn
Overmars is probably available in the summer. Just have an assistent check the player registrations. :shivering:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Glad you mention Wenger. Arteta has finally starting doing something Wenger always did. Start multiple intelligent technical player together and let them play with more freedom. Surprise surprise we’re playing much better now.
To me this is the biggest key.

we went from technical creative players allowed the leeway of freedom (a bit too much under later Wenger era IMO) to workhorses (ish) whom had no ounce of creativity.

surprise surprise Arteta has done what you said, allowed a bit more creativity and freedom and our play has completely transformed.

I hate this modern era of completely rigid play with loads of running, some freedom needs to be brought back into the game re: Wenger way. Just need to find the balance between the two which I think Arteta Is slowly achieving.

GLITCH

Saka is teaching Pepe how do flog Alioski, making Valentine love with the whole Leeds team. :D
He might've even talked himself into trouble by saying he can wait to play against his mate (Pepe) again. Saka's doing a number on him instead.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah was going to edit my post but was watching the advert about this guy being born in Carlisle but made in the Royal Navy.

Emotional stuff. Tear in the corner of the eye vibes.

What I've learned from those ads is that the Navy have never recruited anyone from south of Birmingham.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I expect Arteta to go to game management mode and set us up defensively in the second half, but look to break on the counter.
We were doing that already after 1st goal it's good tactics against Leeds because when things is closed for them they'll struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom