• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Any player with his size and finishing ability would be a great player, but when you combine that with his ferocious determination to be the best you got yourself a real player.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any player with his size and finishing ability would be a great player, but when you combine that with his ferocious determination to be the best you got yourself a real player.
He has decent pace for his size as well. That stood out for me when I saw him at Bryne. Think he was 16-17 then. You could see he was something special.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hot take: the Mbappe/Haaland era will be more enjoyable to watch than the Messi/Ronaldo era, not because they're better, but because they're more likeable as people.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He has decent pace for his size as well. That stood out for me when I saw him at Bryne. Think he was 16-17 then. You could see he was something special.

Decent? He's sprinter level fast. Measured top speed at 36 km/h, which would make him a World Championship level 60 meter runner. Guy's a ****ing unicorn.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I find a bit of understatement do wonders.

Unwarranted here, though. It's measured highest echelon rapidness for a footballer.

Hot take: the Mbappe/Haaland era will be more enjoyable to watch than the Messi/Ronaldo era, not because they're better, but because they're more likeable as people.

Mbappé is far from likable. He was likable when he was starting out, then he embraced the "nobody likes me, I don't care" persona for no reason.

Top Bottom