• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If Auba buries a couple of those chances you'd expect him to you're talking about a fairly routine win.

Wasn't a great performance but it wasn't awful either. Pretty confident we'll progress.

Before this game everyone I asked told me how poor Benfica are this season. So consider the opponent please when making your assessment of our performance.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I hate to agree with the wankstain Souness, but he's right at this moment in time we're nothing but a mid-table club lmao.

We don't deserve top four, heck don't deserve Europa. Whenever we're in Europe we're just their to say oh hey guys, we're arsenal don't mind us, see you at the afterparty.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well, it would feel better if our two best players Partey and Tierney started more often I think.
True. But neither can play every match. Given that we missed out on Aouar, we could have signed Partey as soon as the window opened and given him a proper integration instead of throwing him in half fit and then re-injuring him in desperation.

Scottish_Gooner.

Very average game. Thought we done okay.. didn't create a lot of chances. Lack of urgency at times, but need to be more clinical in front of goal. Benfica set out to stifle us and it worked. We have more than enough quality to bury them next leg though.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we get hammered by City, it's time to bring back the deadline day dildo so mikel can get slapped out the door with his severance package.

blaze_of_glory

Cedric made the goal. Ødegaard played a nice ball. Aside from that he did a few fancy things but he wasnt driving us forward.

Esr when he played at 10 was a driving force going back and forward. Its a no brainer for me that right now we need a esr much more than we need a Ødegaard.
Need both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom