• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Why the hell isn't he playing anymore? Just when he was on form Arteta decides to bench him just so Auba can make us look like we're playing with 10 men for most of the time because he immediately loses the ball after receiving it.
A hattrick against one of the worst defenses in the league doesn't wash away his crappy form this season.

Seriously tired of Mik's rubbish man management, aside from all the other things he's bad at.

Why the hell isn't he playing anymore? Just when he was on form Arteta decides to bench him just so Auba can make us look like we're playing with 10 men for most of the time because he immediately loses the ball after receiving it.
A hattrick against one of the worst defenses in the league doesn't wash away his crappy form this season.

Seriously tired of Mik's rubbish man management, aside from all the other things he's bad at.

39753990-9299125-image-a-24_1614252555038.jpg

scytheavatar

Established Member

Cause he had zero attempts at goals in his last 3 starts? Was absolutely useless against Villa? He was on form then his form went down the gutter.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Cause he had zero attempts at goals in his last 3 starts? Was absolutely useless against Villa? He was on form then his form went down the gutter.
And what form did Auba have since his goals against Leeds? He's **** up front and can't hold the ball to save his life.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
True but stop pretending Lacazette has been so good lately that he's undroppable. Right now he's part of the problem rather than a solution to anything.

The difference is that Laca links well with the youngsters. Auba is only trying to get on the end of balls and score, so it's more damning when he doesnt.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Laca doesn’t seem to type to do stuff like that, but the boots were so weird...unsure if he was supporting Arteta or just making fun of him :lol:

Laca and Mikel always seemed to get on though.
Either it’s a world-class cringeworthy suck up or he’s taking the piss. I’d actually rather believe he was taking the piss.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You guys know the “Trust the Process” thing isn’t deep right?

The phrase is a meme that came from the Philadelphia 76ers when they were tanking every year, their GM kept saying it and Joel Embiid their star player turned it into a meme.

Like he got it on his trainers and I think he made it his Twitter name. He’s tight with french speaking footballers because he’s from Cameroon and it was his first sport. Think he’s gone a bit to Arsenal and Chelsea games and hung out with the lads which is probably where they’ve got it from.

Just think it’s not something we embrace over here but I really doubt there’s any malice in it or that’s the reason he’s been dropped.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You guys know the “Trust the Process” thing isn’t deep right?
Laca been saying it for a while, since around his 3 year anniversary at the club- but it's a known Arteta thing now lol. It's not that deep it just irked me.

He definitely wasn't dropped over it, Auba with 3 technical guys behind him is just the ting now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Laca been saying it for a while, since around his 3 year anniversary at the club- but it's a known Arteta thing now lol. It's not that deep it just irked me.

He definitely wasn't dropped over it, Auba with 3 technical guys behind him is just the ting now.

Yeah exactly.

It’s defos from Embiid. People read too much damn stuff into this.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm legit speechless. With this I've washed my hands off him now.

Clicking heels on bench in his late twenties and he's got "trust the process" with dabbing minions on his boots what a loser.
Certified waste man. I hate most of this squad.

Malky

Established Member

I'm legit speechless. With this I've washed my hands off him now.

Clicking heels on bench in his late twenties and he's got "trust the process" with dabbing minions on his boots what a loser.
Mans 30 years old at the end of the season, ffs, I’m embarrassed for the guy. Like it’s already been said - what’s wrong with a plain black or white pair of boots these days? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom