• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

not sure what's more pathetic, being down 3-2 or having to watch the next 25 minutes arsenal aimlessly pumping the ball into the box like a bunch of ****s

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsenal under Arteta:
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fdea157d760373a0a275d04dbf8879bba.png

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Somehow I can't see us having to chase 2 goals under Arteta having a successful ending

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
In the cold light of day, we are a team who deserve to be where we are. 11th. We are not good enough for Europa league.

This club needs a hard reset.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
The sad part is, I don't remember us maling too many chances?

When we dropped out of Atletico, we didn't deserve it as I remember we battered them across 2 legs. This is just painful, euthanasia shot for the club.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
why in the **** would you bring in a past his best ****estock of a player in willian when you have legit hungry talent in marti and pepe on the bench! ****ing rats gone and downed us with his summer splurging.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Whether we win or not...Arteta needs to go tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom