• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Imagine having a manager who can't beat Benfica with this squad. What a disgusting excuse for a manager your idol is. A disgrace. A man who should be kicked out. He's a loser. Imagine supporting this man who has destroyed us.

God, this is what we are now. Losing to Benfica and going out in the Europa League. Wenger got worst squads to top 4, and I hate Wenger.
:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
LMAOOOOOO

The way Mikel is smiling and hugging his coaching staff after the final whistle, he really has no shame ffs

:rofl:
None. Bet he gets ignored by the players behind closed doors

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Glad we clutched it, hope it brings back some belief to the side on this really horrible fixture run we have ahead of us.

But you can’t look at the performances over two legs and over the season an be happy about about them.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The subs today... I don't care for the result that much because I've lost hope we can win the cup with this manager.
The setup from the start was so passive, our attack is dysfunctional again, there's not much that gives me hope for the rest of the knockout

Dodero

This team can perform much better than is currently doing, Emery lost to Chelsea, Wenger to Atlético Madrid, now we barely beat Olympiacos or Benfica, we are going backward if we keep Arteta, hope this is his last season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Willock in midfield with Partey or Xhaka. It's hilarious you think this would be worst than Disaster Ceballos.

Arteta is the Trump of football. Probably supported Franco too.

Hes already been tried in midfield and was completely useless in the league.

Its hilarious because if Willock did have a run in midfield and played poorly you'd also blame that on Arteta, not the shoddyness of the quality.

Seriously just piss off. Over both legs against Benfica the players individually let the manager down. We controlled both games, missed key chances in the first leg and made stupid mistakes in the second leg.

Get a grip of yourself instead of constantly looking for excuses to sack the manager. You're such a beg man.

skience3

Buzzing for the arteta haters

"He told Ceballos to head it back !!!"

You can quite clearly see the difference in quality with some of our players. Look at Tierney. Imagine someone who can do even half of that on the right hand side as well. Suddenly you transform your right hand side as well as having a sensational left hand side.

Bellerin is SHOCKING.

Nothing is ever Arteta's fault for you. Whatever you think of our players, they have more quality than having to struggle as we have to get through this Benfica side. And surely better than 11th in the league.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I didn’t like the subs overall, bar taking Bellerin off for Lacazette and putting Saka there.

That was a really good call, so credit where it’s due. His in game management must be better though.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Its hilarious because if Willock did have a run in midfield and played poorly you'd also blame that on Arteta, not the shoddyness of the quality.

Seriously just piss off. Over both legs against Benfica the players individually let the manager down. We controlled both games, missed key chances in the first leg and made stupid mistakes in the second leg.

Get a grip of yourself instead of constantly looking for excuses to sack the manager. You're such a beg man.

Willock in midfield with Partey :lol: Lose all credibility with stuff like that

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

I will laugh when Arteta leaves the club. Just like I laughed when Wenger did.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Yeah today lessened my view of him even more
Always passive in these games, any good team will kick us out sadly

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I didn’t like the subs overall, bar taking Bellerin off for Lacazette and putting Saka there.

That was a really good call, so credit where it’s due. His in game management must be better though.

What are people complaining about the subs for? Willian set up the 2nd goal, Saka at RB the third...where is the complaint?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The subs today... I don't care for the result that much because I've lost hope we can win the cup with this manager.
The setup from the start was so passive, our attack is dysfunctional again, there's not much that gives me hope for the rest of the knockout

Willian came on and set up the Tierney goal. Bellerin came off because we needed an extra attacker on. Partey came on for Ceballos and sped things up in midfield...

People are obsessed with bashing the manager its pathetic.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom