• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
At the end of the day, football is about end product for an attacking player. Flash means nothing at all. Denilson(not our tragic one, the one who played for Betis) was one of the most outrageously talented players ever. He was absolutely unreal technically but he was also a show pony with no IQ. Give me a guy like Saka who may not wow you with a bunch of flashy tricks and flicks but is giving you at least an 8/10 performance every single week. CR7 wasn't the monster that history will remember as an all time great until he learned this and focused on end product over sheer entertainment. Saka already is mature enough to know this which is great.

07/08 version of CR7 had a great balance of end product and flair. I think Saka is very fun to watch.

I enjoy watching intelligent players that don't force the issue, but know when it's time to turn it on.

Saka has the intuition of all time great players. Just understanding the moment. You can't really teach that.

Unless a player is Robinho, Ronaldo De Lima or Ronaldinho level, it is actually pretty annoying watching players try to do their flicks n tricks and it not coming off, leading to turnovers and crippling attacks.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Superb player, the same level as Grealish and I'd argue better than Foden.

Arteta will run Saka and ESR into the ground because they are keeping him in a job. As mentioned, he needs to be protected on the field and looked after off it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn’t actually think he played that well overall. He’s looked understandably leggy and needs a break. But and it’s a big but - he’s got that star quality of being decisive in key moments when most others would be hesitant.

Allow the comparisons with Foden or whatever and just let him be him. His football IQ and spatial awareness are remarkable for his age.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder what Saka's stats are specifically since he was moved to RW? Goals, assists, chances creates, key passes etc. Someone should find that out.

Oh, apparently 13 goals/assists in 15 RW starts. That is insane.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Didn’t actually think he played that well overall. He’s looked understandably leggy and needs a break. But and it’s a big but - he’s got that star quality of being decisive in key moments when most others would be hesitant.

Allow the comparisons with Foden or whatever and just let him be him. His football IQ and spatial awareness are remarkable for his age.
Quoted this for truth.

Commeth the hour commeth the man and all that, well done Saka.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

You are spot on, but i hope we wont run him into the ground like we did with Wilshere.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You are spot on, but i hope we wont run him into the ground like we did with Wilshere.

I share the same concerns. I mean, I kinda think Ødegaard is very capable of playing in Saka’s current position in a similar way, with ESR back in the middle and Pepe on the left where he was starting to look promising.

He’s had more minutes than any other teenager in the PL with no preseason and defenders are starting to target him. Would be wise to build in some contingency now.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I share the same concerns. I mean, I kinda think Ødegaard is very capable of playing in Saka’s current position in a similar way, with ESR back in the middle and Pepe on the left where he was starting to look promising.

He’s had more minutes than any other teenager in the PL with no preseason and defenders are starting to target him. Would be wise to build in some contingency now.

I agreed we should rest him against Leicester to start with moving Ødegaard to the right and just like you mentioned it will work.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s probably unlikely we’ll see his best years here, I just hope this time we actually end up getting a decent fee.

For one reason or another we either screw ourselves or get screwed over.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Which of his assists was the best, the through ball or the cross? i'd say the through ball cos it was just exquisite, the sort of through ball a classic no. 10 would make. But then that cross was absolutely perfect.

I love him i love him i love him

both were top level, its pure preference. I’d pick the cross myself, it was a nothing situation really and he turned into the equivalent of a tap-in for Auba. That angle, the curve on it. Majestic, and you cant defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom