• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I see Sweet ‘n’ Sour is still talking a whole heap of sh*t.

Anelka? Cesc? They came from other academies I guess, but Wilshere? Clichy? Bellerin? Gibbs who made over a hundred appearances and has seen Champions league football? Coquelin who came from academy?

Don’t think you thought this one through or forgot to switch accounts or something.
Well done, none of those you mention were English and were pure Hale End products , apart from Wilshere and Gibbs, who were neither consistent (Jack) or any good (Gibbs). Saka and ESR have much better careers ahead of them. I missed Cole actually, so my bad there... Doesn’t change anything though—the lack of acknowledgment or credit is poor.

Go suck a lemon. Last nights result must have hurt you badly. All those essays loaded that you had to delete. Boring agenda fart :lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger had better to build around a couldn’t manage it. That’s why he’s not here anymore.

The fact of the matter is no Arsenal manager in the last 25 years has consistently got high class performances from teenagers that have come through the system. Mikel has. Give him some credit.
You saying he couldn't manage being 11th in the league and scrape a win against a nothing team in a 2nd tier Europa compo. LMAO. :lol::lol::lol:

That's the level you Wenger haters are grovelling at to get some crumb of comfort for your idiocy.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just read 3 or 4 pages of Arteta fan boys creaming themselves at getting a last gasp reprieve against a really poor side that we respected far too much by sitting back and hoping to counter with slow transitional play.

Unless Arteta learns fast, this is just delaying the inevitable. Woeful stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You saying he couldn't manage being 11th in the league and scraping a win against a nothing team in a 2nd tier Europa compo. LMAO. :lol::lol::lol:

That's the level you Wenger haters are grovelling at to get some crumb of comfort for your idiocy.
It’s an acknowledgement that he was never forced into trying to get the best out of two young English Hale Enders and consistently succeeded despite our low league position... that’s all. He had the luxury of being able to ease them in and rest them, unlike the current manager. But of course you see it as ‘hate’. It’s soooo boring.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger with Cole, Jack?

Wenger with youngsters in general? He was phenomenal at developing them, Arteta has ditched most of ours.
You think those he ‘ditched’ were/are up to much? You think the likes of Eddie, Willock etc are going places? They got chances and stank. Persevere with that and you get relegated. ESR and Saka perform more or less every week. The rest are nowhere near reliable enough now, when it’s needed.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I have to give you credit. That's a lot of nonsense to fit in 4 sentences. I suppose I was imagining it when he made the teenage Cesc Fabregas the hub of the team and developed him into a player that the most dominant club team in modern history were creaming their pants over. When since Vieira was sold did Wenger have any midfield signing the profile of Partey? You're actually wanking over a manger who has us in 11th place(somewhere Wenger has never been at this stage) and trying to suggest that he's some great developer of talent when he's alienated Guendouzi and Saliba, brings a tragic Willian off the bench before Martinelli and Saka was already showing he was class before Arteta arrived. Wenger was in the CL every year with kids nowhere near Saka's talent level. I think we're all dumber for having read your braindead post.
Jesus, might even have to put you on 'follow'.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It’s an acknowledgement that he was never forced into trying to get the best out of two young English Hale Enders and consistently succeeded despite our low league position... that’s all. He had the luxury of being able to ease them in and rest them, unlike the current manager. But of course you see it as ‘hate’. It’s soooo boring.
Don't even know what that means. We've never spent more on players in the three years since you forced out and humiliated a superb manager, than ever before.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't even know what that means. We've never spent more on players than in the three years since you forced out and humiliated a superb manager for this sh!t.
Forced him out? :lol: I’m proud of myself if I did tbh. I’ll definitely take that.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Forced him out? :lol: I’m proud of myself if I did tbh. I’ll definitely take that.
Fine, so enjoy being mid table and a total embarrassment of a club. But don't expect those of us who enjoyed being top 4 continually and lauding it over Sp**s every year for 20 years straight, to be the same.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I have to give you credit. That's a lot of nonsense to fit in 4 sentences. I suppose I was imagining it when he made the teenage Cesc Fabregas the hub of the team and developed him into a player that the most dominant club team in modern history were creaming their pants over. When since Vieira was sold did Wenger have any midfield signing the profile of Partey? You're actually wanking over a manger who has us in 11th place(somewhere Wenger has never been at this stage) and trying to suggest that he's some great developer of talent when he's alienated Guendouzi and Saliba, brings a tragic Willian off the bench before Martinelli and Saka was already showing he was class before Arteta arrived. Wenger was in the CL every year with kids nowhere near Saka's talent level. I think we're all dumber for having read your braindead post.
I have to also give you a credit for writing many sentences that missed the point, with a few helpings of rubbish based on your own limited knowledge of situations, like Saliba etc..

And when is giving a bit of acknowledgment ‘wanking’ over a manager? For you to respond with rhetoric like that means it must hurt you to see acknowledgment. That’s a bad place to be.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fine, so enjoy being mid table and a total embarrassment of a club. But don't expect those of us who enjoyed being top 4 continually and lauding it over Sp**s every year for 20 years straight, to be the same.
I’m enjoying it as long as you and your army of boring, negative agenda drones aren’t . But most of all, I’m just enjoying it. I’m a fan and supporter. We’re playing good football and we look like we’re going in the right direction.

I’m really sorry about that :)

Last edited:

moloso

I see Sweet ‘n’ Sour is still talking a whole heap of sh*t.

Anelka? Cesc? They came from other academies I guess, but Wilshere? Clichy? Bellerin? Gibbs who made over a hundred appearances and has seen Champions league football? Coquelin who came from academy?

Don’t think you thought this one through or forgot to switch accounts or something.

Not that he's necessarily right - when the answer is Wilshere and Gibbs it's probably best for all of us to move on.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I’m enjoying it as long as you’re not. But most of all, I’m just enjoying it. I’m a fan and supporter. We’re playing good football and we look like we’re going in the right direction.

I’m really sorry about that :)
That direction is downwards. And you're a fan who only a short while ago was spitting feathers and even hoping we'd lose, when we were doing a hell of a lot better than this. What sort of fan is that?

At least I know I'm normal, you know, enjoying doing well, and not enjoying doing badly. Imagine that ffs.:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That direction is downwards. And you're a fan who only a short while ago was spitting feathers and even hoping we'd lose, when we were doing a hell of a lot better than this. What sort of fan is that?

At least I know I'm normal, you know, enjoying doing well, and not enjoying doing badly. Imagine that ffs.:lol:
I’ve never hoped we’d lose. That’s a really poor misrepresentation and I’m lowering myself to even deny it, but then at least we’re in the right thread for it... Try and get a good nights sleep tonight lad. Last night must’ve been rough!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just read 3 or 4 pages of Arteta fan boys creaming themselves at getting a last gasp reprieve against a really poor side that we respected far too much by sitting back and hoping to counter with slow transitional play.

Unless Arteta learns fast, this is just delaying the inevitable. Woeful stuff.
@American_Gooner
Are thread bans being added to polls or?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I’ve never hoped we’d lose. That’s a really poor misrepresentation and I’m lowering myself to even deny it, but then at least we’re in the right thread for it... Try and get a good nights sleep tonight lad. Last night must’ve been rough!
Might I suggest you retract that statement before I go back and look thorough your old posts.:lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Wenger would have done better than Arteta, Wenger was treated unfairly blah blah. It's just rinse and repeat on here.

I agree with all of it, but Wenger's not been manager here for 3 years, he's not going to be manager in the future. No-one to my knowledge has invented a time machine so the club can go back and rectify the poor decisions they made.

Arteta's manager now, guess what, he's not as good as Wenger. Neither was Emery. Neither will the next manager be most likely. It's just living in the past comparing everyone to Wenger and fixating on things that can't be changed.

As someone who was pro Wenger till the very end, it's exceptionally boring now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom