• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Olympiakos v Arsenal

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@razörist What do you think of this years Ajax side? Haller seems to have settled well. Would you say it's better than the 2016 side?
You almost had me with that Haller comment. :lol:

I think this side is better than 2016, more mature and more fight with the South-Americans in the team. 2016’s side had ridiculous talent level.

If Onana and Haller were available I’d back Ajax to reach the final again, now they’re just short.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arteta's old nemesis

Mine as well. This is the team that made me known not for my antipathy towards Arteta but for our elimination from the Europa League.

Revenge (in case we actually pull our thumbs out) will be doubly sweet!

And then, AG, you'll rightfully give me my old tagline back :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member
Never been to Athens unfortunately. Got with a girl from Derby in Zante once if that counts?
Real Casanova this one.

Jokes aside. I’m not sure how I feel about this draw. It’s an opportunity to get redemption against this team for us and in particular Mikel. However they know they have beaten us before and will feel confident they can do it again.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Low key wanted this draw, still annoyed at how we went out to them. Great chance to set it right with higher stakes. We've got decent memories of their place too, we can do this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom