• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man City beat West Ham.
Leeds and Villa draw.
Arsenal beat Leicester.
Burnley and Sp**s draw.
United beat Chelsea.
Everton and Southampton draw.
Burnley and Leicester draw.
Sheffield United and Villa draw.
United beat Palace.
Fulham beat Sp**s.
West Brom and Everton draw.
Liverpool beat Chelsea.

...and after all this Covid stuff blows over, myself and @Juan Matas Beard will meet up at The Winchester for a pint, to celebrate our teams finishing in the Top Four and winning cups at the end of this season (Europa League for us and FA Cup for them) ...

shaun_of_the_dead_pint.gif

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Man City beat West Ham.
Leeds and Villa draw.
Arsenal beat Leicester.
Burnley and Sp**s draw.
United beat Chelsea.
Everton and Southampton draw.
Burnley and Leicester draw.
Sheffield United and Villa draw.
United beat Palace.
Fulham beat Sp**s.
West Brom and Everton draw.
Liverpool beat Chelsea.

...and after all this Covid stuff blows over, myself and @Juan Matas Beard will meet up at The Winchester for a pint, to celebrate our teams finishing in the Top Four and winning cups at the end of this season (Europa League for us and FA Cup for them) ...

shaun_of_the_dead_pint.gif

Your profile pic. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He may well go on to score or assist because it's in his nature, but I swear down City are so much more fluid without KDB. KDB very likely to always produce something in general they're a lot more aesthetically pleasing without him and with Gundogan, Bernardo or Foden centrally.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think pep trying to prove that city need to move on from De Bruyne and Aguero they look different team without them and much better. A point for westham here is very great and mean thier improvements under Moyes isn't fluke

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think pep trying to prove that city need to move on from De Bruyne and Aguero they look different team without them and much better. A point for westham here is very great and mean thier improvements under Moyes isn't fluke
It would, and hopefully will, but this Millionarios team is bound to win it in the second half.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I know he's played a number of positions but who made the decision to play Antonio up front? Was it Moyes or Pellegrini? Got to say he looks a really good striker now, gets into the right areas.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know he's played a number of positions but who made the decision to play Antonio up front? Was it Moyes or Pellegrini? Got to say he looks a really good striker now, gets into the right areas.
Pellegrini i think. But under Moyes he became much better

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
City haven't shown up today. Passing isn't crisp, no quick movement. Back tracking slower.

Top Bottom