• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Great.... let's sign him.
He hasn’t been as good as laca has been for Lyon. So it makes sense to sign a player who played for same club as laca before we signed him who did less good than laca. Two negatives become a positive

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Weird Atleti are coming for a player of ours after we gave them Torreira and got Partey from under their noses.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe we are selling our best striker, just as he is coming in to form :(

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he’s an underrated player even now but the way I see it we’ve made mistakes in the past from turning down offers for players when we could recoup value.

Now is a good time to take that money imo.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Think he’s an underrated player even now but the way I see it we’ve made mistakes in the past from turning down offers for players when we could recoup value.

Atletico spent 60m on Morata they better pay up. Your boys always making Chelsea richer.

We could sell Laca and Eddie and fund for new striker and convince Balogun to stay with more game time that should gurantee another 20 M down the road.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I guess if we're of a mind to sell him it's better to do it now while he's in decent form and has suitors, we can probably squeeze out a couple of extra million for him as it stands rather than waiting till the summer.

He's not one of the players I'm desperate to see go but his career here overall has been kind of underwhelming considering the hype when we bought him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Is it one year Laca has left in the summer? I think Arteta has made the move to use Auba through the middle as he maybe doesn't plan on offering Laca a new deal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Is it one year Laca has left in the summer? I think Arteta has made the move to use Auba through the middle as he maybe doesn't plan on offering Laca a new deal.
4-5-1 invincible formation from now on. It’s a thing of beauty with the right players.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

...looks like the boots were the final straw for Mikel too :lol:
You’d think something would have clicked in his brain when Rob got his contract wrapped up sharpish.

He’s one of those players who’s “on a CL wage but on an Europa league budget” and the penny never dropped for him.

He’s getting sold to Ligue 1 that’s his process :lol:

Top Bottom