• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

th

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If Willian played most weeks and was aiming corners and set pieces at a lamppost, he’d have amassed enough assists to have a fan club on AM.

edit: Actually, what is it so far, 5? Surprised he hasn’t got a defence league...

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Willian played most weeks and was aiming corners and set pieces at a lamppost, he’d have amassed enough assists to have a fan club on AM.
Doubt it, he was at Chelsea for the last 10 years in a great team and he never amassed the assists of others at rival clubs. Even Chelsea fans complained of his end product.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Also, if he was getting these assists he would be in the team playing and getting them, no? The reason he’s not playing is because he’s not making that difference.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Also, if he was getting these assists he would be in the team playing and getting them, no? The reason he’s not playing is because he’s not making that difference.
He’s not playing because he currently doesn’t look part of our best 11. You couldn’t drop the players that are playing in his place and, dread, to give the manager credit, that’s what he’s doing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn't wanna say anything but I looked at their stats per 90 and removed set pieces and there's really not much between Willian and Ziyech :lol:

He's available for selection as well, Tuchel just doesn't fancy him.

Eye test you take Ziyech everyday, but with his injury woes and lack of pace I think he splits the Arsenal fanbase if he ever came anyways.

Keplaz

I understand fans liking Auba more. what I don't understand is people wanting Willian to fail. It's like they feel because he's not been an instant success he is completely useless and must be discarded, regardless of whether the manager sees that this is not the case. Willian was Chelsea's most creative player last season, has he suddenly become unusable overnight? If we could get that player back would it not be a good thing? And do we not think the kind of support fans give a player can have an impact - they are human beings, not robots! I am not happy with how he has played this season but I am desperately hoping for a turnaround - like we are seeing with Aubameyang. It can only be better for Arsenal.
I don't think people want Willian to fail because he is Willian and they don't like him. Though his Chelsea past means he started of with less goodwill than others, his performances haven't won anyone over, and have turned those willing to take a chance.

I think people are fed up with Willian still getting games despite his poor form, considering the other options we have, who are in better form, and contribute more.

Willian didn't do something exceptional. He simply did something. He was involved in the game, which he usually isn't. People just want Arsenal to win and Willian in his present incarnation doesn't help with that.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!

way to endear yourself to the fans
This is something you said only when your footballing career has ended.

But anyway, I don't dislike William and don't think his performances were very bad. But age is not an excuse. If he's playing in the premier league, he ought to stay as fast and as sharp as he ever was. Otherwise, he should go to a lower league.

Reactions: A_G

OSBK

Established Member
I didn't wanna say anything but I looked at their stats per 90 and removed set pieces and there's really not much between Willian and Ziyech :lol:

He's available for selection as well, Tuchel just doesn't fancy him.

Eye test you take Ziyech everyday, but with his injury woes and lack of pace I think he splits the Arsenal fanbase if he ever came anyways.

Well tbh when i watched ziyech at the start of the season he had 1 good game the rest he was a passenger. I know new league etc etc but for the hype this guy was getting he shouldve been fernandes impact. But saying that i would gladly swap him for willian.

TinFish

This is the worst article I have ever read in since I popped out into the world.

It is literally saying I am pleased for his performance... I like him and he works hard in training.

Alarm bells should be ringing. Arteta has a bias towards picking him almost every game - it's as if he is there to prove the haters wrong in his decision to sign cannon fodder ex Chelsea staff.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom