• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Rodgers such an overrated manager in Britain, Arteta has the beating of him every time tactically (only one not was the home match in autumn, but even then we were really quite unlucky--bad VAR decision...).

Leicester again seriously outperforming their xG, as I said before, if we don't overtake them on pts in the actual table I am certain we will at least in xG by the end of the season.

Dean Smith ('s Villa) > Rodgers ('s Leicester)

Of all british managers, it's Potter > Smith >>>> Rodgers

say yes

forum master baiter
Anyone who is surprised that Ex-Arsenal Player Cosplaying-as-Manager Arteta is starting Willian is Low IQ just like him.

With the way the Pretender was praising Willian after the Benfica game, practically tagging him as the HERO, one should expect that he is going to serve us the WILLIAN EXPERIENCE every game....

This game is over even before it started, weekend ruined once again.
Quoting this after Willian’s third assist of the day in a dominant Arsenal performance away from home against the third placed team in the league x

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Another tactical run around of overrated Brendan Rodgers, great performance!

LONG LIVE THE BASQUE GOD!!

Seriously, this project is really taking shape, there's a clear positive direction since ESR came into the team and we finally had someone to take up the 10 space and allow us to not be a sterile team who can only really play like a small club. Ødegaard as expected has given us an even added level.

So excited for the rest of the season and the next, if we can win EL (or outside chance at qualifying via league position) and convince Ødegaard to stay it would be massive, with him and a superior RB to Bellerín our squad looks very good and real top 4 quality, with good options on the wings (with Pepe looking good and Willian belatedly showing a bit of his quality and showing he's at least a decent bench option for a top club) and forwards.

C'mon you Arsenal and arriba Basque God!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very good stuff today, has to be said.

Brandan tried to pull the "let us have it" routine and credit to mikel, the team played well bar the Xhaka-Mari disasterclass for their goal.

Now PLEASE don't drop Pepe.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This is why i'm Arteta in.

He got outdone by Rodgers the first round, our novice manager learned and outplayed him by EASE.

You see the monster in Arteta, you just have to give him time to let this monster overtake him completely.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Fantastic performance, really entertaining . I want Arteta having us playing in that style for the rest of the season. His faith in Willian rewarded, please stick with Pepe.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Waiting for the Arteta haters

giphy.gif

Kav

Established Member
Well done to Arteta today, he managed to make the right selection against today's opponents and more importantly he managed to motivate the players today.

Well done to him on the victory.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We can't rewrite the first 3 months or so of the season it was terrible and it'll ultimately probably cost us, at least in terms of Top 4 and maybe even Europa. That's largely on Arteta.

If Arteta was sacked in mid December you couldn't really complain.

He wasn't sacked though and since then I think it's irrefutable that he's shown real improvement in terms of team identity, performances and results, of course.

Hopefully he keeps the improvement up until the end of the season and is able to win back some fans who've lost faith in him.

Top Bottom