• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We'd be conceding left, right & center as Hakimi doesn’t defend... Like at all. He plays as a wingback & forces his team to play with 3 cbs whilst basically becoming a right winger

I know bro i'm just bored, wanna see more goals

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So often I've said that Pepe on the right doesn't work largely because of Bellerin. I think that was shown again today, Pepe on the right looked just as good as Pepe on the left because of Cedric. Also Pepe linked up well with Ødegaard.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So Bellerin wasn't just playing individually badly, but also having a negative affect on Pepe too ffs!

Thinking about it...Nico's form picked up this season when he was played on the left, away from Hector :lol:

Still kinda fuming he had the first pen overturned, VAR is ****ing terrible.

Last edited:

Riou

The commentators were so against us getting that penalty. The hate Arsenal get from the media is something else.

One of them was Martin Keown ffs, very disappointed in him the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Impact

Established Member
Best player on the park. Pepe has fantastic individual ability to beat players but today we also saw that married with good decision making and combination play. You hope his recent form is an indication that he has turned the corner. If so, Saka and Pepe at RW is the level of competition we need to become a top side again. Keep it up.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The commentators were so against us getting that penalty. The hate Arsenal get from the media is something else.

Keown must’ve forgotten his glasses. They kept talking about the contact from Ndidi like it made the foul by Tielemans void. Horrendous. It takes clear decisions (I.e the pen we got) for us to get anything.

Martinez ragging Laca to the ground against Villa was abhorrent. As clear a penalty as you can get.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
That one was not surprising, he hates Pepe and can't hide it, I am sure he wouldn't have said the same thing if it was another player of ours.

Keown tends to rant about any Arsenal player that’s not performing to their ability. Off the top of my head Özil, Willian and Pepe. I really don’t get the impression it’s anything personal to Pepe just a general frustration at our recent crop of players in general.

Never seen an ex pro criticise a current player like that night when he lost it with Özil (apart from Souness vs Pogba obviously)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Keown tends to rant about any Arsenal player that’s not performing to their ability. Off the top of my head Özil, Willian and Pepe. I really don’t get the impression it’s anything personal to Pepe just a general frustration at our recent crop of players in general.

Never seen an ex pro criticise a current player like that night when he lost it with Özil (apart from Souness vs Pogba obviously)
Keown been chatting sh*t since the day he signed tbh, so that's not true at all.

I know you don't like Pepe so you're happy to roll with that, but yeah there's hot takes from him shortly after he joined.

To be fair he was kinda right he was concerned about Saka being blocked, who has relegated Pepe to bench anyways. I'm really hoping Pepe leaves this summer anyways - also hope the club will allow him to leave on a cut price deal - there's nothing for him here it's a waste.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t help but feel the Bellerin slander in regards to his performances are a reach. He’s played well with Bellerin.
A-M is usually full of reaches but the Bellerin thing is valid IMO.

It’s not purely down to Hector, Arteta seems to tell Bellerin to come inside more while Cedric seems to play more like a natural RB.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Riou

I don't think Martin dislikes Pepe personally, but his views on a lot of our non English players over the last few years, have been very dodgy tbh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom