• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oozes quality. Biggest problem is it sometimes looks a little too easy for him so he tries random things that can look a bit sloppy if they don’t come off.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt we'll see the best of him before next season. A proper pre-season would do him a world of good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Need him to have a good game now. He’s better than most CMs in just second gear but let’s be honest with ourselves....he owes us a few top performances before the end of the season.

Just needs to stay fit now and finish strongly.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Need him to have a good game now. He’s better than most CMs in just second gear but let’s be honest with ourselves....he owes us a few top performances before the end of the season.

Every time he's on the pitch for us I feel he has given top performances bar that one game a few weeks ago.

He's on a different level.

Still depresses me how his first season has panned out and he's 28 in June.

Basically a whole year lost.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I honestly think this team owes him if anything g. Not his fault his usually robust self got Arsenal-ed. If we don’t get top 6, we want to hope there are no clauses in his contract!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Elite midfielder and can do it all. When he gets himself fit and match sharp, we’ll be a different proposition completely. Still buzzing we managed to sign him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Needs to stop shooting from outside the box tbh. If our forwards with better shots aren't doing it then what is he doing? it's just a goal kick other wise.

2 goal lead so it's not a crime but you can see he's new here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still firmly believe, all things considered, he is our best ever Emirates era signing.

Elite midfielder, only 27 so plenty of gas in the tank (please no more injuries mind) and even when he does start to decline physically, he's of a very high technical level to play beyond that...will be our own Fernandinho, but better!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Fernandinho, but better!
lol there is no other Fernandinho. That's why with all their millions City keep taping that guy up and sending him back out there deep into his thirties. They broke the mould with that one.

He could turn out to be our best senior signing though yeah, he just needs to stop subbing himself off when we're a couple goals down.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Every time he's on the pitch for us I feel he has given top performances bar that one game a few weeks ago.

He's on a different level.

Still depresses me how his first season has panned out and he's 28 in June.

Basically a whole year lost.

The only thing I worry about is his age. Wish he was like 24 and still had the same level of quality he does now. He needs a better partner than Xhaka though. As Xhaka is only good as a squad option if the team is serious about being top 4 quality again.

Pyres7

He's a bit too casual at times but other than that I'm happy with him. Hope he gets a solid run of games with no injuries for the rest of the season.

AW49

This forum is ridiculous, a midfielder entering his prime years has people depressed. :lol:

We'll get 3/4 top years out of him at a minimum.

It’s understandable tbf. He is a top quality player so I won’t criticise the signing, but he needs to be more durable. We won’t be getting any re-sale value from him, it was a big transfer + wage expenditure and he’s in middle of his prime right now. If he was 23 or 24 then an injury riddled season wouldn’t be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom