• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You’d think something would have clicked in his brain when Rob got his contract wrapped up sharpish.

He’s one of those players who’s “on a CL wage but on an Europa league budget” and the penny never dropped for him.

He’s getting sold to Ligue 1 that’s his process :lol:

In my opinion...you put Minions on your boots, you deserve to be sold to a farmers league.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

In my opinion...you put Minions on your boots, you deserve to be sold to a farmers league.
I wasn’t bothered by the minions but he lost me with the “trust the process” :lol:

Feels like a suck up to me which is a bit cringe.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
At times I've got frustrated with Laca in his time here but he's a decent enough player when on form.

Probably best for both Arsenal and him to part ways in the summer though.

He'll want too much money for the role he'd have here going forward and from his perspective I'm sure he'd like to be playing somewhere he'll get more consistent game time at this stage of his career.

Should have been docked 2 weeks wages for having minions on his boots though :lol:

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Likely back to france. Will be a good move for him.

I think he has done ok here, i have enjoyed the goals and the play. Watching sanchez,Özil and him was fun and juat shame we didnt see more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think Lyon might be interested bringing him back i don't think we'll renew him he really didn't earn it after the 45m we spent on him never best season was 18-19 he scored 19 in all competitions still not enough. If Monaco interested it'll be good news they rich club

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Lyon might be interested bringing him back i don't think we'll renew him he really didn't earn it after the 45m we spent on him never best season was 18-19 he scored 19 in all competitions still not enough. If Monaco interested it'll be good news they rich club

No way Lyon can afford his wages.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No way Lyon can afford his wages.
They could get him on a loan next season. There is no way laca is gonna be sold for decent fee and with his wages we are stuck with him. I would also never expect a player later stage of his career to take big wage cuts. You have to protect your money

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Last year of his contract, wages upwards of 180k+ IIRC, how much do you lot reckon we could get from his sale?

I don't see it being over 20-ish million because of his wages and this being the last year of his contract. Even then, I think I'm trying to see the glass half full here.

Anything below that and I reckon - as much as it pains me to say - we should just ride this out until he leaves for free.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't keep losing players for free we really need to sell he good striker and in Italy France he'll easily hit 20 league goals the wage could be an issue but the clubs who will be interested are rich enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Last year of his contract, wages upwards of 180k+ IIRC, how much do you lot reckon we could get from his sale?

I don't see it being over 20-ish million because of his wages and this being the last year of his contract. Even then, I think I'm trying to see the glass half full here.

Anything below that and I reckon - as much as it pains me to say - we should just ride this out until he leaves for free.
Wages are a big problem and his age doesn't help. I wouldn't expect much at all...

If the Auba surrounded by creativity approach works for the rest of the season then I think we should take a fee regardless of how disappointing it is. If it doesn't work then we may as well keep Laca, the striker market is horrible.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Another player covid is ****ing us on. He's definitely a good enough striker (and had a good enough season) for clubs to want him, but covid is going to complicate that. I've been quite confident that we won't be able to sell him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Clubs will want him, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sold for 15-20 mil this summer which is decent.

The strikers available to us for that money however :lol:

I guess Eduoard?

Technically it would be better to keep Lacazette until his contract runs out but the way he will get slagged off, he deserves a bit better. I’d like to see him at a decent club he deserves a Giroud situation.

Reactions: roz

Pop Tart

Established Member
Clubs will want him, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sold for 20 mil this summer which is decent.

The strikers available for that money however :lol:

Technically it would be better to keep him until his contract runs out but the way he will get slagged off, he deserves a bit better. I’d like to see him at a decent club he deserves a Giroud situation.
Better to get a fee for him , he is not good enough. Chances missed have cost us games. Yeah he works hard but come on that should be on every footballers mind. We pass to the left for reason.

Top Bottom