• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That would be a dream... if he has kept his pace and intensity (havent watched him much since). I would have taken Justin too but he's out for a while.

Agree, Justin looked quality as well. I really want us to go Prem proven this summer. Perriera/Lamptey/Berge/Bissouma all good options for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please arsenal. Don't **** up vs Burnley and we will be 10 pts behind 3rd with 11 games.
Even if we win against Burnley we still have games against Sp**s Liverpool Everton and Chelsea in last 11 don't want to sound negative but we'll need to beat all these 4 teams to stand chsnce

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we go off the Palace troll formula after two results on the bounce they’ll roll over and get smashed here when we want them to win.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nervously following the score of Sheffield United - Aston Villa and Burnley - Leicester ffs.

Can't believe the state in which Wenger left this club @Makingtrax
Yeah, I’m nervous too. It’s weird having to worry about the results of mid table clubs like Villa.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah, I’m nervous too. It’s weird having to worry about the results of mid table clubs like Villa.
Villa are 9th out of 92 clubs in Enfland tbf. Great side that we're doing very well to compete with.

Have you seen their net spend recently? Would be a great achievement if Arteta could get us above them.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Even if we win against Burnley we still have games against Sp**s Liverpool Everton and Chelsea in last 11 don't want to sound negative but we'll need to beat all these 4 teams to stand chsnce

Need at least three wins from those games for sure. They’re all at home bar Chelski, which isn’t a massive advantage nowadays but familiar territory always helps.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Palace have never beaten United at home in the PL :eek:ops:

Top Bottom