• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,434

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
EvqusIJWQAYykeA

I thought this was a send-off?

Even clearer than when Xhaka did it as well.

(Not that I sympathize with Kovacic here, should have gotten a red as well tbh)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
At what point in Moyesie's season was he sacked? Round about this stage no? Obviously Klopp isn't getting sacked, he has credit in the bank, but it's sackable form tbf.

It's amazing how in football everything seems so permanent and yet it really isnt. The past 2 years everyone's been like City/Liverpool are so far ahead, those two will dominate for years, it'll be tough to catch them. All of a sudden Liverpool could finish outside the top 4 and they've a huge rebuilding job to do. Sh*t changes quick.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mane gets away with a lot of those, clear red against us ignored earlier in the season too.

Very clever from Kovacic though, do love a bit of ****-housery in football...unless it's against your own team though ;)

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
yo liverpool i heard your greatest PL player ever won his first league title today

Harz

They'll probably turn it around next season but it'd be the most Liverpoolesquely hilarious thing if they just turned back to ****e.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom