• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,806

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Have to blame Saka too, you can't miss those kind of chances, game should've been put to bed a long time ago

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka should have scored his chance and it would have been 2-0. Not sure if that would have had an effect on things but football is a funny old game.

Xhaka should have not been rubbish

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

If he’s not getting sent off or flipping off the home crowd he’s doing that sort of stuff. Cannot stand him and have disliked him ever since he joined. He’s produced more negatives then positives in his time with us.
Be careful. He wants to square up to anyone who criticizes him because he fancies himself a hard man. Nevermind he'd probably end up knocking himself out, the brain dead *****.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I can still hardly believe that happened, it was so bad. Bad from Xhaka, but it was really bad from Leno too, putting him in that position with an unnecessary short pass.
Well they are obviously asked to play like that, I can't blame either of them

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And that’s why both sides of the Xhaka debate are kinda right.

He’s a very good player when he’s not making mistakes. But he makes far too many costly mistakes.
Can’t be a very good player when he has these mistakes in him. It’s not the first, second or third time. Whatever he does well he undoes himself with these mistakes. Adding all up you have an average player that doesnt give you more than an Elneny would do.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Leno is as much to blame because he knows two things.

1. Xhaka cannot deal with being pressed.
2. Leno is passing onto Xhaka's weaker foot.

That was amateur from both of them.
If you could apportion blame what percentages would you give? I missed the first half.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
We take this playing out from the back to extremes sometimes. Even if Barcelona did this it would look risky. No team ever looks back at their season and great teams and think 'oooohhh we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for us passing out from the back'

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Burnley aren't even trying to play football and still we're making them look good ffs

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

People will look to Xhaka for the mistake which they should, but how often does it feel like we can never consistently suffocate a team and score 2/3?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also us being so cute front of Burnley goal after scoring early pissed me off any dropped points here will be deserved because we not take things seriously

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I was cooking some food in the kitchen when the equalizer came and I rushed in the living room to see it. I laughed out loud because that's a circus goal that you can always depend on Xhaka to gift. 😂

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal are such a unique football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom