• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,905

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hmm were we that bad, I think Burnley got quite lucky tbh.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thanks Xhaka for costing us another 3 points!!! What a garbage player!!! So want him sold or ****ing given away. Just clear him out!!!

Reactions: Kav

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If we had started playing before the last 10 we would have easily scored more.. Burnley are so ****..

Reactions: A_G

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I have never seen such lucky ****ing team, **** off Burnley! No handball given and we hit the post right at the end, I actually lost my mind this game. LIVID!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Premier league is fine margins. Burnley is tough to break down. Refs shave that margin in our enemies favor every game, it starts to make a difference.

Sp**s battered them, they played mid week, we went 1-0 up so they had to change their game plan and we couldn't even put pressure on them. Rubbish.

GunnerShy

Not sure what the manager could do in this one. We should finish our chances and clear the ball properly. Unlucky as well.
We were **** all game really. Early goal bit after that little. Ponderous all over the pitch. He made his changes too late.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There had to have been a spell in the Burnley goal.:lol:

How did we miss those chances ffs

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s, with their awful style of football, put 4 past this shower of ****. We needed a howler from Pope to even score one.
This is a dreadful result.
I might be wrong, but even under Emery we never failed to beat Burnley? Remember smashing them 3-1 at turf moor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom