• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,942

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This seems to happen every match. Go one up, miss multiple sitters, don't kill the game, shoot ourselves in the foot. It's just draining watching it at this point.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Dumb mistake, but still a team sport. We should have won 4-1.
Sure it a team sport, but this goal was totally gifted to Burnley by Xhaka. Without that mistake we would have won 1-0. It is a sport of small margins and we cannot afford to carry players of Xhaka's type. That is how you end up mid-table. Should be clear to everyone by now. We have had 5 years of these type of mistakes by him.

Why

Always Me ?
I am relatively happy I didn't watch the game. Just followed it on BBC.

I saw the lineup and said awhile back I won't watch a game when Willian is on the pitch. I knew after he had a better than dogshit game recently he would get started today. Have to say surprised he got an assist so will watch it later. But **** me I have already seen the Xhaka **** up, and yes its horrendous and he does look up and see Wood so I don't know if he thought he could get it over him but it was abysmal. But frankly Leno should have just cleared it when he see's Wood is a meter away from him.

I just can't understand why we are so up and down in terms of quality. We seem to have some amazing games and then go proper dross the next. Is it a motivation thing? I just don't get it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's not about getting the points anymore, the season was over ages ago, it's about seeing why Mikel should be in charge next season and he's proving time and time again why he shouldn't be.

Aside from 3 games it's been absolute dog sh*t football all season and we're still seeing the same.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@Tir Na Nog let me know how Willian did, you were sure he was the man for the job, right?

Got an assist. He did his job but was let down by others.

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pepe isn't missing a sitter because he is dropped, he is just not good enough. If you need 'confidence' to bury easy chances like that, you shouldn't be an Arsenal player. It's just doing basic things right.
Have you noticed Pepe plays much better when he’s playing regularly and he thinks the manager and club have confidence in him? Many have, but our manager hasn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom