• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We've warned them repeatedly this would happen didn’t we? Nothing will change tho
The problem is that the management is also like these fanboys & fall for his antics over & over. That's why we haven’t binned & replaced him in five goddamn years
I wouldn't be surprised if he stays here till retirement. He always has that luck. A year after he got here, we lost our 2 starting midfielders in Cazorla and Coquelin. This allowed him to safely take the role without any kind of competition. After so many years, we have got Partey and we still don't have a decent second starting midfielder mostly because, we had to spend our money every season on other roles. I really hope we get a good CM and at least push him to the bench.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
The mistakes he makes are just so costly. If he could cut them out he'd be a very useful player, but realistically at this stage I don't see him changing that part of his game.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thank God he's gone back to his usual self. Just imagine he finished the season with his semi-decent form he had a few weeks ago, the club might have neglected to strengthen the CM position. But now hopefully they see that he's garbage and upgrade him in the Summer.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If I was a manager I'd sure as hell love him giving the opposition a goal out of absolutely nothing when you're on top of the game, every managers dreams tbh

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Thank God he's gone back to his usual self. Just imagine he finished the season with his semi-decent he had a few weeks ago, the club might have neglected to strengthen the CM position. But now hopefully they see that he's garbage and upgrade him in the Summer.
The sad thing is they probably won't try to replace him. They've had enough chances already to do that

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wouldn't be surprised if he stays here till retirement. He always has that luck. A year after he got here, we lost our 2 starting midfielders in Cazorla and Coquelin.
Was watching Cazorla's video the other day, felt absolutely sick. The fall from Cazorla to Xhaka was one of the biggest regressions I've ever seen at Arsenal.
We would usually replace a great player with a good one, but Xhaka didn't even reach that "good" level. He has some strong attributes for sure, some weaknesses as well, but in general, he has been average for us, which is what you get on the table as a result. Average = 10th place

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Hope he stays forever just to piss you all off
So do you care more about pissing off others than Arsenal moving forwards? That to me seems a bit selfish and childish. That’s why this whole Xhaka thing is toxic. It’s no longer about the player, it’s about getting one over the other side. Even if you rate Xhaka, don’t you want more for him? Even if it’s somewhere else.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ah Granit i don't want to be harsh but you freaking 29 years and you won't stop making mistakes i want Artera to seriously find a guy better than xhaka.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It’s no longer about the player, it’s about getting one over the other side. Even if you rate Xhaka, don’t you want more for him? Even if it’s somewhere else.
Exactly what @Macho wrote for Pepe in the other thread when he wanted Pepe to leave the club. If you rate the player, you would want to see him elsewhere being a success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom