• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Mikel was looking for any excuse to start this mong, I guess half an assist last week was enough to validate a start, so annoying when we have way more talented options on the bench than this Chelsea reject. And this new Mobile format sucks btw.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That was back in Dec! Think more is more impressive since we’re in March! Not to boast or anything...

Also... when do I get trusted status?
Trust the process, it's a long-term thing.
That Son stat is the worst one I have ever read.

So on his whole career he's scored as many as Arsenal this season??

WTF like big deal.

Just seen its from December.

Jesus this place at times.
I'm just pointing out that ESPN FC love these BS stats just for cheap likes and RT's.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I know you're posting this to get a rise, but if you are serious, we can break down Willian's assists and how impressive they really are which include two recently in which the main work was the goal scorer's and how much he contributes in games outside of assists unlike the others. But I know you're trolling here. I don't need to point out the goals scored by Mahrez, Rodriguez and Mane compared to Willian.

Willian has more assists this season than Arteta had in many of his seasons. I'd take prime Arteta over literally anyone who plays in midfield or No 10 for us

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Willian is doing okay. Should behind Pepe and Saka in the pecking order. Probably Ødegaard as well.

Arteta favours him too much, but that isn't Willian's fault.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Heard he’s been rubbish.

The state of the bum squad on here last summer. Think @GDeep™ had his tuktuk vandalised for being vocal against this signing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Willian is doing okay.
Think even that faint praise is a bit of a stretch. He has been pretty poor to okay. He seems to be improving but that is from a low position if you ask me. For an expensive player who plays a lot in an advanced position he really should be creating much more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Heard he’s been rubbish.

The state of the bum squad on here last summer. Think @GDeep™ had his tuktuk vandalised for being vocal against this signing.
He’s maybe had 2 decent games and 1 of those was against Fulham in the first game of the season. He’s been horrendous, as I called it in the summer. Looks finished, legs have gone.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s maybe had 2 decent games and 1 of those was against Fulham in the first game of the season. He’s been horrendous, as I called it in the summer. Looks finished, legs have gone.
Only two more years of it though mate, he’ll only get slower and fatter.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I'm amazed. Pepe scores a few goals or makes a couple of assists in a match and can't buy a start the next match day.

Willian passes the ball for someone else to do all the work to score a goal and Arteta is falling over himself to start him.

Make it make sense.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm amazed. Pepe scores a few goals or makes a couple of assists in a match and can't buy a start the next match day.

Willian passes the ball for someone else to do all the work to score a goal and Arteta is falling over himself to start him.

Make it make sense.
Pepe is from a previous regime and not trusted/rated by Arteta it seems. Arteta has ditched most of the Raul guys.

Top Bottom