• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Much more confident with Deano in net than De Gea. Chances are De Gea won’t get back in the side after this run.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If I'm a United fan I'd be furious tbh.

So many dropped points against the likes of Palace, West Brom, losing to Sheffield, bottling the lead vs Everton, not really going for it against Chelsea or Arsenal.

Reminds me of 2011 when we ended up dropping loads of points including losing to Bolton but we beat United while we were almost out of the title race, it'd be really frustrating because this result means **** all.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

If United beat Palace, WBA and Sheffield they're only 4 points off United and that's without factoring in the Everton game they bottled or the 0-0's vs Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal were they refused to go for it.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc

So many dropped points against the likes of Palace, West Brom, losing to Sheffield, bottling the lead vs Everton, not really going for it against Chelsea or Arsenal.

Reminds me of 2011 when we ended up dropping loads of points including losing to Bolton but we beat United while we were almost out of the title race, it'd be really frustrating because this result means **** all.
We’re not furious because we’re not good enough to win the league. City have been there and done it, we still have too many average players and a manager who isn’t capable of winning a league title.

So second will do nicely. For now. Next season I want to push for the title.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Nah, United were never challenging this City team winning 20 games in a row

Tir Na Nog

We’re not furious because we’re not good enough to win the league. City have been there and done it, we still have too many average players and a manager who isn’t capable of winning a league title.

So second will do nicely. For now. Next season I want to push for the title.

Yes but to go from being top to being 11 points behind despite beating City surely is something which should irk a lot of United fans especially considering some of the teams you've dropped points against. Like I said you've dropped points against Sheffield, WBA and Palace which prevents you from being a lot closer to City.

United have spent a lot of money in recent times, surely the demands are gonna have to go up at some point? Some managers haven't been afforded the same luxuries as what Ole is getting now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Trilly to get a brace against Sp**s today, he has really stepped up for Palace since they got him from QPR last summer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom