• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel Menino looks like a really interesting profile, a young player already called up to the Brazil senior team. Has played CB, DM and now RB. Very good technique on the ball. I think he could end up being a big player, someone who can do what Arteta wants at RB and even move into midfield in the future a la Kimmich. Mazraoui also a good option at RB.

Joan Jordan is very underrated, he's a class midfielder, impeccable passer and he has the legs to get up and score as well as get back and defend. Best partner for Partey out there right now imo. They would ball together.

Buendia, Aouar or Ødegaard are the no. 10 options for me, I might go for Buendia simply cos I think he has potential for not only assists and pressing, but also goals, we really lack goals from midfield. I love Ødegaard but i'm not sure he'll ever really add goals to his game. Would take any of the 3 though tbh.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Leno/Maty
Lamptey/Cedric --Saliba/Holding--Gabriel/Mari--Tierney/Amavi
Partey/Soumaré-Sabitzer/Xhaka
ESR/Buendia
Saka/Pepe--Auba/Gouiri--Martinelli/Willian

I think we can use 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 with this team

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ryan, Kouilibaly, Bogle, Bertrand, Bissouma, Ceballos, Ødegaard, Balogun new deal.

Out: Runnarson, Luiz, Holding, Mavrapanos, Bellerin, Kola, Xhaka, Douzi, El Neny, AMN, Nelson, Torreria, Lacazette.

Impact

Established Member
Patrick Bamford.

Contract expires in 2022. Entering his peak at 27/28 after a breakout season this year. Has become a complete forward under Bielsa and would fit in seamlessly into an Arteta outfit. Has the ability to play with, and deputise, for Aubameyang too.

B77

Maxence Lacroix from Wolfsburg. What a player! Really hope we are monitoring him, before he reach Upamecano hype and be out of our reach✨

Legend14

Established Member
Gabriel Menino looks like a really interesting profile, a young player already called up to the Brazil senior team. Has played CB, DM and now RB. Very good technique on the ball. I think he could end up being a big player, someone who can do what Arteta wants at RB and even move into midfield in the future a la Kimmich. Mazraoui also a good option at RB.

Joan Jordan is very underrated, he's a class midfielder, impeccable passer and he has the legs to get up and score as well as get back and defend. Best partner for Partey out there right now imo. They would ball together.

Buendia, Aouar or Ødegaard are the no. 10 options for me, I might go for Buendia simply cos I think he has potential for not only assists and pressing, but also goals, we really lack goals from midfield. I love Ødegaard but i'm not sure he'll ever really add goals to his game. Would take any of the 3 though tbh.
Neither play 10. I feel like this is a reach. Buendia may be able to make the adjustment if needed.

Also, ESR should start at 10, so are we looking for a backup option in case he is injured?

Breezy ®

In
Donnarumma (free)
Montiel (free)
J. Boateng (free)
Bernat free)
Bruno Praxedes (15m)
Ødegaard (loan)
Grealish (80m)
Depay (free)

Leno
Montiel. Boateng. Gabriel. KT
Partey. Praxedes
Saka. Ødegaard. Grealish
Depay

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Neither play 10. I feel like this is a reach. Buendia may be able to make the adjustment if needed.

Also, ESR should start at 10, so are we looking for a backup option in case he is injured?

Idk, they're all good players, does it really matter, we just need a midfielder who'll create chances and score goals, who cares if they're a '10' or not. 10 is a nebulous term these days anyway.

Legend14

Established Member
In
Donnarumma (free)
Montiel (free)
J. Boateng (free)
Bernat free)
Bruno Praxedes (15m)
Ødegaard (loan)
Grealish (80m)
Depay (free)

Leno
Montiel. Boateng. Gabriel. KT
Partey. Praxedes
Saka. Ødegaard. Grealish
Depay
Must haves in our lineup:
Saka
ESR
Auba
Partey
Gabriel
Tierney
Pepe
Leno

These players are going nowhere, so we need to add to this base. You are missing 3 of them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I wish Kroenke would sell Arsenal to Jeff Bezos who bored after leaving Amazon and needing a new project for his money and time, aims to make us into the biggest club in the world.

Goonger

Franck Kessie anyone? Is he too similar in style to play alongside Partey?

Another that only has 1 year left in his deal come the summer.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Franck Kessie anyone? Is he too similar in style to play alongside Partey?

Another that only has 1 year left in his deal come the summer.

Exactly what I thought when I was watching the game, him and Partey would be a serious midfield. He seems very happy at Milan though, I don't think he'd leave unless it was a significant step up, and Milan could be playing CL next year while we might not even have EL. So I can't see it happening, but it'd be cool.

ChefMan21

Wouldn't mind:

1. Milinkovic-Savic - another big body in the midfield, who adds technical quality and goals. Him and Partey together, with Ødegaard or ESR, seems pretty exciting to me.
  2. Demiral. Not really getting much of a run at Juventus, could be a good bargain.
  3. Aarons
  4. Donnarumma (free)
  5. Thiago Almada (buy) or Puig (loan, option to buy)
I assume our spending over the next 24 months will be fairly consistent with previous seasons, so I think that's achievable with some sales.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Dusan Vlahovic with a hat-trick yesterday. He now has 12 goals and 1 assist in 26 league games this season. People might not think that's spectacular, but for a 21 year old striker in a major league that's very good. DCL scored 6 in the league when he was 21and now he's a proper player. Vlahovic is a rough diamond with flaws, but if he develops well he could be a DCL-type in the next few years.

Want a big man up front but can't afford Haaland? I reckon Vlahovic might be the guy.

Top Bottom