• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Had decent weeks recently, near the top of most leagues I’m in but my horrible start has basically ruined this season for me.

Currently about 750k and I’ll take a top 100k finish as a consolation prize.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Think the Gundo party might be ending. Time to jump to Jota after week 27 imo.
He’s done quite well with KDB previously but it’s the addition of a ST that seems to be killing him. Will give him another couple games then probably downgrade.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Forgot to uncaptain Bumford with KdB and Bruno having DGWs, if that doesn't say I gave up I don't know what does :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Ffs first Barnes (who was involved in my -8 transfers) gets injured then Aina gets taken off at HT and misses out on the clean sheet. Annoying week so far but doing decently.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Nailbiter in the top of the Arsenal-Mania league. So far dropped from 86k to 103k. Goal is top 100k, would be very happy with that as a first time FPL player.

Think the Gundo party might be ending. Time to jump to Jota after week 27 imo.
Yeah, I'm considering swapping him out again as well. Would like to bring back KDB and ditch Fernandes again, just can't stand the c*nt so I don't want to hope he scores a lot of points (with a fluke penalty or something).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nailbiter in the top of the Arsenal-Mania league. So far dropped from 86k to 103k. Goal is top 100k, would be very happy with that as a first time FPL player.

Yeah, I'm considering swapping him out again as well. Would like to bring back KDB and ditch Fernandes again, just can't stand the c*nt so I don't want to hope he scores a lot of points (with a fluke penalty or something).

I’m binning Bruno very soon for Auba. Their fixtures are sh*t for a while.

Also he blanks in 29.

Dutch D

Also he blanks in 29.
Yeah I'm thinking up to 29 I replace Bruno with Auba and wildcard in GW30 where I bring in KDB. Will have to look at the fixtures for GW30 onwards to see what that wildcard team would look like, but KDB will most likely be in there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'm thinking up to 29 I replace Bruno with Auba and wildcard in GW30 where I bring in KDB. Will have to look at the fixtures for GW30 onwards to see what that wildcard team would look like, but KDB will most likely be in there.

I’ll keep Gundo if he keeps doing well but he’s not had a shot in his last two games so annoyingly back on the KDB bandwagon.

Hate owning him as well because he underperforms what he should be getting every week. Owning him and Mane together was torture earlier in the season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Also he blanks in 29.
Yeah not sure whether to bin Salah or Bruno. Both been very disappointing and Auba seems a no brainer. I've literally got a million in value wrapped up in Bruno so I'm scared to sell him.

Also been stung badly whenever I've relied on Arsenal for FPL reasons.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah not sure whether to bin Salah or Bruno. Both been very disappointing and Auba seems a no brainer. I've literally got a million in value wrapped up in Bruno so I'm scared to sell him.

Also been stung badly whenever I've relied on Arsenal for FPL reasons.

I’m going to go Jota and spend that money elsewhere rather than Salah myself but I’m done with Bruno.

He’s got to go asap.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I’m going to go Jota and spend that money elsewhere rather than Salah myself but I’m done with Bruno.

He’s got to go asap.
Might have to copy you. Wasn’t aware Jota was back and Salah is nowhere near worth what he costs. Annoying thing is that everyone in my ML has him, do I shield or go brave?

Dutch D

Salah is annoying me as well. Just don't know what premium player to get in for him instead. Definitely not worth the money recently. Barnes provided many more points recently for half the cost.

Would love if Auba could be an asset for the rest of the season. Could go with KDB and Auba as premiums instead of that c*nt Fernandes and Salah.

Dutch D

All my players blanking. Captained DCL who blanked twice against some of the easiest opponents to score against. Thought I had my double GW all wrapped up, but it's been a very below average week. Cancelo blanked, DCL twice, Raphinha blanked, Perreira twice, Fernandes twice. Terrible stuff.

Dutch D

Considering to transfer Salah out for Bale in GW28 and then DCL out for Kane in GW29 (and perhaps take a hit to bring in another defender). Can then field the following team in GW29:

Martinez
Holding - Coufal - ??
Son - Aubameyang - Raphinha - Bale
Kane - Watkins - Bamford

Bench: Forster, Gundogan, Dias, Cancelo/Dias (depending on who is transfered out for a hit, thinking Creswell, Dallas or a Brighton defender).

Bit concerned Holding won't play, but can almost field 11 players which I think might bounce me back up from the 170k I'm at now (was 100k last week).

What do you guys think of the Salah --> Bale move? @Trilly @Rex Banter

Only 34 points this week with Dias, Cancelo and Gundogan (c) still to play tonight. Really a disaster week (after a disappointing last week). Losing my lead in my friend's league fast and lost the top spot in the AM league too.

Will definitely wildcard in GW30.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Considering to transfer Salah out for Bale in GW28 and then DCL out for Kane in GW29 (and perhaps take a hit to bring in another defender). Can then field the following team in GW29:

Martinez
Holding - Coufal - ??
Son - Aubameyang - Raphinha - Bale
Kane - Watkins - Bamford

Bench: Forster, Gundogan, Dias, Cancelo/Dias (depending on who is transfered out for a hit, thinking Creswell, Dallas or a Brighton defender).

Bit concerned Holding won't play, but can almost field 11 players which I think might bounce me back up from the 170k I'm at now (was 100k last week).

What do you guys think of the Salah --> Bale move? @Trilly @Rex Banter

Only 34 points this week with Dias, Cancelo and Gundogan (c) still to play tonight. Really a disaster week (after a disappointing last week). Losing my lead in my friend's league fast and lost the top spot in the AM league too.

Will definitely wildcard in GW30.

Mate Gundo captain has us eating. Salah to Bale I don’t think is a bad idea.

I’m trying to decide what to do next. Not sure when to move KDB for Auba now he’s smashing it but I think I’ll look at getting in KT and maybe Dallas as well.

That’d get me a pretty nailed XI then I’ll finally pull the trigger on Lookman to Jota.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you have a chip left to deal with the blank GW?

Yeah so I’m in a mini-H2H league with some of my mates and I’ve still got TC, FH and WC left but seen as we have a cash prize I’m saving all chips for the playoffs in the final two weeks of the season.

Happy to either field 10 players or take a -4 in GW29 and still have a decent squad for the weeks afterwards.

Dutch D

Yeah so I’m in a mini-H2H league with some of my mates and I’ve still got TC, FH and WC left but seen as we have a cash prize I’m saving all chips for the playoffs in the final two weeks of the season.

Happy to either field 10 players or take a -4 in GW29 and still have a decent squad for the weeks afterwards.
All your chips? Nice.

Salah did score in the CL yesterday, so I'm contemplating rolling the transfer one week and getting in both Kane and Bale for GW29, perhaps a hit to bring in another defender (probably Dallas, or otherwise Cresswel). I'm a little afraid Sp**s might score a couple against us, but knowing Mourinho it could also be a very defensive game.

Top Bottom