• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigby3

I think some people who've only seen the english quoats from Dardai have somewhat missunterstood them. Dardai isn't saying Douzi is missbehaving or beeing a prick off the pitch.
He is critisising his dangerous playingstyle and the way he throws himself to the ground to try to buy a foul when put under pressure.

Still, some harsh words from the new coach. Sadly, I don't think Douzi will change.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah, the German quotes sound far less damning than the English translation. It's still an evaluation that clearly says this player is not Arsenal material (yet), he still has tons to learn to even play for Hertha and is a difficult character.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think some people who've only seen the english quoats from Dardai have somewhat missunterstood them. Dardai isn't saying Douzi is missbehaving or beeing a prick off the pitch.
He is critisising his dangerous playingstyle and the way he throws himself to the ground to try to buy a foul when put under pressure.

Still, some harsh words from the new coach. Sadly, I don't think Douzi will change.
Good news Guendouzi don't have problems off pitch but on pitch he seem don't listen so managers advice these thing of dribbling and looking for fouls is something we always saw with matteo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The guy fighting relegation in Germany gonna come for the manager that won the FA Cup after dumping him from the squad...gonna be good indeed!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Going to be another interview where media twist few of his words and people will cry about how unfairly he treated. he should focus help Hertha to escape relegation now.

Riou

...Arsenal dominate Sp**s yesterday...

Today is all about...lucky pen on Laca, unlucky sending off for Lamela and now Guendo is kicking off, ffs!

Hell, everyone is still making a bigger deal of the rabona, that our actual performance/win :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think he has a future under Arteta anyway but this interview will give us a bigger idea. If he comes out slagging him then we'll know for definite that he's gone in the summer.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

...Arsenal dominate Sp**s yesterday...

Today is all about...lucky pen on Laca, unlucky sending off for Lamela and now Guendo is kicking off, ffs!

Hell, everyone is still making a bigger deal of the rabona, that our actual performance/win :lol:
What a time to be alive!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

To be honest, that goal was so f*cked we literally had no choice but to win, otherwise that's endless DVD's forever (I'm sure Sp**s still make those).

Now it's one of the best goals they've ever scored and it mean's f*ck all.

As for Guendouzi, everyone has something to say about him. Instead of being told "shut up and play" let the boy speak his truths.

The Guendouzi tea should be good. 🐸☕

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi fawning over Emery is one of the sickest, vile things you could possibly read.

Some sickos on here will be loving it too, that’s even worse.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This guy needs binning in the summer. I'm not saying he's not got potential but he's clearly an immature individual.

We've got rid of the malcontents, we don't need this guy coming back stirring things up now the squad seems fairly settled.

Can't see Arteta tolerating him anyway.

Riou

A lot of good things about Arsenal since the Chelsea game, but the best thing for me is the Partey-Xhaka midfield combo (and I say that, as not the biggest Xhaka fan) Thomas' injuries and Granit's brainfarts have been annoying, but on the whole both have been very good together...first time we have a midfield I actually like since Caz-Coq.

And while yes, Thomas is helping to hide Xhaka's flaws...Granit is also bringing his share to the combo, it isn't all Partey...if Guendo was still here, he would be on the bench at best...and even then, he doesn't seem the best person to have at a club when not playing...evidenced by falling out with everyone at all the club's he's been at, at only 21 ffs!

Let the annoying little fecker have his interview, Arteta won't care...though once again I feel young players are becoming too demanding now, a couple of good games (and a lot of bad ones in Matteo's case) and they think they God's gift, smh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Forget about Guendouzi a bit just saw France team and Saliba miss out really disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom