• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you need a carry, lmk brotha.
:lol: I’m decent I think I had a 1.5-1.6 KD (not sure about eliminations to deaths) but it felt like it was dropping a bit tbh. I actually haven’t played the game in ages because me and my friends got put off by the triples bursts. Do you play on PS ? I’m waiting for my PS5, I’m down once I get that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everything gets reported on here :lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
You can’t even be sure if people are joking or not these days 🤣 I reckon blatantly frivolous reports of racism should be given warnings.
next you will tell us you got death threats.. i see a pattern here

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All the footballers had a pasty skin in the 90s because they were so unhealthy and drank too much! That’s the context in which the word was used in. At very worst, the word means ‘unhealthy’ skin.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nah we need to give him the armband now tbh.

Love this lad.

His accent is thick...
New captain propaganda has started I see (and I don't disagree).
Tierney is not ready. Also, he will have an Emery like issue as players wont be able to understand him due to his accent.

Leave it with PEA.

Honestly, the Captain role should be part of the spine of the team...GK...CM...or Striker.

Waiting on that inspirational CM to play for Arsenal and ultimately give it to him.

Arsenal1508

His accent is thick...

Tierney is not ready. Also, he will have an Emery like issue as players wont be able to understand him due to his accent.

Leave it with PEA.

Honestly, the Captain role should be part of the spine of the team...GK...CM...or Striker.

Waiting on that inspirational CM to play for Arsenal and ultimately give it to him.
Same reason why I dont consider Tierney is why Nacho Monreal never considered.

OSBK

Established Member
Despite the LB postion being the position in the PL with the most quality it's clear Tierney has been the best LB position this season and should be in the PFA team of the season.

10000000000000% agree

However media love a english lb on form just before the euro's

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guy is full of passion Arsenal did well to chose him in NLD game. He future leader and captain the club shouldn't f**k up and just build team around him saka ESR Gabriel because they the long term future here

Arsenal1508

Guy is full of passion Arsenal did well to chose him in NLD game. He future leader and captain the club shouldn't f**k up and just build team around him saka ESR Gabriel because they the long term future here
Gabriel would be my choice with hopefully 1 more solid season.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
give the players box sets of Taggart and Billy Connolly and they'll soon be find with KT's accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom