• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

TinFish

Amy Lawrence has said Willian was punished for something recently. I reckon he deals with them internally, but it may have been once too many times for Auba.

I know people think other players get special treatment but I don't believe it. I think he deals with them all the same, and dropping Auba for the NLD shows this.

If he wasn't fair to everyone he wouldn't be able to drop Auba like he did, because it would be a meaningless gesture. But this shows no one gets preferential treatment. If Arteta shows any hint of partiality then it no longer works.
He has been punished for refusing player of the month insisting it should go to Saka (again).

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Think they should’ve just slyly given it back to Xhaka once the pandemic hit.

No fans in the ground to complain about it anymore and it’s pretty clear from watching the games he’s still the on field leader.

Always against giving your best player the armband for the sake of it.
Xhaka the red card merchant and the one who told fans to fk off? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will get a few goals on Thursday...think he will go on a mad scoring run until the end of the season now.

OSBK

Established Member
He will get a few goals on Thursday...think he will go on a mad scoring run until the end of the season now.

He needs to! Honestly feels like he has been injured all season. If he gives us 10 games at his best then who knows what can happen.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
he won us the FA cup on his own.

Guy deserves a few breaks.
He also bottled the CL by missing a penalty against the Spuds. People only forget it because of how God awful Emery's squad selection was in the run in and the drubbing against Chelsea but if he converts that penalty we get CL football and a lot could have changed. At best, his ledger is clean.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He also bottled the CL by missing a penalty against the Spuds. People only forget it because of how God awful Emery's squad selection was in the run in and the drubbing against Chelsea but if he converts that penalty we get CL football and a lot could have changed. At best, his ledger is clean.
yeah. probably he is at par all things considered.

for me, his miss against that French team in the EL rankled the most. But isn't that how strikers live? you bang in some worldies, miss some sitters.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lloris was way off his line and if we had VAR that gets retaken and the Kane penalty never happens.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’ve tried to wipe that game from my memory, possibly the angriest I’ve ever been after a game.

Top Bottom