• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Tierney's the best (and probably only) candidate for captaincy, but I don't get the desperation to do it right now. He can be a leader even if he doesn't have the armband, just look at that open-mic video.

He's 23, let him focus on himself for now and give him something to aim for. It'll happen naturally.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who reported my post observing KT had pasty skin (like mine) and called it racist 🤣 Own up and explain please. Cheers in advance!
312775_J2HJxkT0.jpg

Member?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Cold War has been broken since release. They should be ashamed that they even released it. It's worse than Cyberpunk's failures, imo.
Warzone delayed them and they were too greedy to just scrap this game. It’s funny because I actually think the maps and the way it flows isn’t bad at all, but there are massive holes in the game at the same time such as messed up aim assist, SBMM etc. They need to adapt to the format now, Warzone is big for them and they need to concentrate on both games a lot.

With Cyberpunk I was waiting for a PS5 before I play, and mine is coming soon but it looks like I’ll have to wait even longer as the game is still broken/glitchy apparently? They released the game a year or two too early.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Warzone delayed them and they were too greedy to just scrap this game. It’s funny because I actually think the maps and the way it flows isn’t bad at all, but there are massive holes in the game at the same time such as messed up aim assist, SBMM etc. They need to adapt to the format now, Warzone is big for them and they need to concentrate on both games a lot.

With Cyberpunk I was waiting for a PS5 before I play, and mine is coming soon but it looks like I’ll have to wait even longer as the game is still broken/glitchy apparently? They released the game a year or two too early.
That was my reason to wait with buying Cyberpunk, my brother returned it, ran poorly on his PS4 Pro. Seems getting a PS5 is still a hassle though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Tierney's the best (and probably only) candidate for captaincy, but I don't get the desperation to do it right now. He can be a leader even if he doesn't have the armband, just look at that open-mic video.

He's 23, let him focus on himself for now and give him something to aim for. It'll happen naturally.

Agree with this. Balogun can be the captain for now and Tierney takes over when he's properly bedded in.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

:lol: I’m decent I think I had a 1.5-1.6 KD (not sure about eliminations to deaths) but it felt like it was dropping a bit tbh. I actually haven’t played the game in ages because me and my friends got put off by the triples bursts. Do you play on PS ? I’m waiting for my PS5, I’m down once I get that.
Been playing on PC. Stopped playing WarZone because of the hackers and been playing Cold War instead recently.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That's him trying to tone down the accent as well, I stay about 10 miles away from where he was brought up, the young team sounds more like this!

We all do it though, don't we? Try to tone the Scottishness down when speaking to non-Scots people. (I'm assuming you're Scottish). I find myself trying to speak slower and at the same time being conscious of what I'm saying incase I chuck some random Scottish word in there that no-one understands.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That was my reason to wait with buying Cyberpunk, my brother returned it, ran poorly on his PS4 Pro. Seems getting a PS5 is still a hassle though.
I managed to get one last week. It’s quite a long process but if you make a new Twitter account, follow all the PS5 stock update pages (with your phone notifications on), make sure your card details are saved onto auto fill on your phone, then when the stock updates you will see the Twitter notification and you can press the direct link they give and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom